I want to work in Europe - HELP

Rizzeck   Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:57 pm GMT
"would search the EU or even German websites for working abroad. You should be able to find something fairly easily." - libelle reicher

Thanks for responding in a cordial, respectable manner. Your comments are insightful and I certainly will take them into account. As they say in university, "there is no such thing as a stupid question."

I don't know about Europe, but in America most jobs are filled based on merit rather than connections and class. Don't get me wrong: it is "very" important to network here, but a tenacious cold-caller or a stellar resume can go a long way.
Riadach   Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:08 pm GMT
That was said in jest in fairness. I'm well aware of where they are supposed to be, however, i find the term objectionable.
Libelle Reiher   Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:19 pm GMT
Hi Rizzeck,

Yeah, there are plenty of rude people in this forum. You wouldn't believe the four-letter names (in addition to "Neo-Nazi!) I've been called because I dared defend German and French (with facts and statistics, no less) after others in this form viciously attacked those two languages and cultures. You just have to ignore them. They're not even worth responding to.

Anyway, good luck in your search.

Regards,
Libelle

P.S. I agree completely that there is no such thing as a stupid question. There are, however, many, may stupid people... sad, isn't it?
Alba   Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:39 pm GMT
"Shut the fuck up fascist!" how about you shut the fuck up and just go hang yourself because you are fucking pathetic! they wouldnt hire you at Burger King, let alone the EU with that attitude, you are a complete idiot and get a life and a *real job, not some secret fantasy job that you've conjured up in your delluded brain.
Rizzeck   Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:41 pm GMT
how about you shut the fuck up and just go hang yourself because you are fucking pathetic!" - resident moron

Hey moron: I've got job offers in the states, most of which pay 50,000+.

I just wanted to explore my options.
Alba   Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:44 pm GMT
thats great! do you want a cookie?
Alba   Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:47 pm GMT
And with your attitude you're not gonna last long. I dont know what its like to work in Europe, but in America you have to be nice and friendly and smiley to people otherwise they'll replace your ass quicker than you can spell moron.
rizzeck   Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:51 pm GMT
Alba - You are completely unhinged. Has your welfare check arrived yet? I guess not, because you are extremely cranky today.
Alba   Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:32 am GMT
I dont get welfare redneck. And at least I have jobs tahts right count them TWO and dont advertise myself on the internet hahaha...no self respecting college graduate would! now go suck on your pacifier