The Future of Russian

Vlad   Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:47 am GMT
Russia cnnot be taken over by another country. It's too powerful and it will soon recover. They are such skillful, talented, and resourceful people unlike the Hispanics who are parasites. You are just getting paranoid a.p.a.m.
Vlad   Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:17 am GMT
Actually, Mexico, Central America, and Puerto RIco is beginning to be taken over by the Americans. Russia ha a well established and highly developed culture. It's language too is so strong that it is spoken natively in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Belarus. Besides, Russian has strong assimilating powers unlike the Spaniards who failed to integrate regional ethinic groups like Catalonian, Galician, and Basque. Even Andalucian classified themselves as seperate ethnic group.
Rodriguez   Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:26 am GMT
Dear Vlad,

I like russian men too...can we meet and have a talk or something?
Vlad   Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:40 am GMT
Maybe, but you first have to describe yourself. I do not want to go on a blind date.
Franco   Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:51 am GMT
I do want to go on a blind date.
Rodriguez   Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:11 am GMT
Yes, me, Franco and Vlad on a blind triple-date, a threesome of nations...wow...a dream come true...I knew a lot of russian men were...you know...juicy...
Franco   Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:17 am GMT
Да здравствует русский язык!

но на это Бох отвечает "НЕТ"
Vlad   Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:15 am GMT
<<Maybe, but you first have to describe yourself. I do not want to go on a blind date.>>

I didn't post the message above.
Moderator   Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:52 pm GMT
Yes you did!
a.p.a.m.   Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:14 pm GMT
Vlad, I don't think I'm paranoid, and , by the way , I don't think that Russia will ever be taken over. But nations do change, they're often influenced by their neighbors (beware of China), especially economically powerful neighbors. Russia has 2 major factors going for it. #1 is its immense size, and #2 is its enormous mineral wealth. Most people don't know this, but when they're asked which is the largest oil producing nation in the world, many will say Saudi Arabia, or Iraq, or Iran, or even Venezuela, but the truth is that Russia is the largest one. But not only that, Russia also contains vast resources of coal, steel, platinum, palladium, and gold, as well as many other mineral ores. But Vlad, wouldn't you agree that 70 plus years of Marxism-Communism did more harm than good to the Russian people?
Vlad   Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:40 am GMT
That was over at least now Russia has one of the strongest democracies in the world.

Moscow has the largest number of US dollar billionaires than any other cities in the entire world.

You didn't mention the industrial strength of Russia. It is self sufficient on virtually all manufactured goods such as heavy machinery, cars, aircraft, iron and steel, electronic goods, clothing, and many more. It also has practical inventions that western nations are eager to get their hands on how they were made.

China's cultural influence is very minimal so nothing to worry about them.
Guest   Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:14 am GMT
There is no Russia or Russians. There are only White Russians. :-)
Guest   Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:18 am GMT
The Soviets were some of the dumbest people in this world. Did you know? They were the ones who built and made the AK-47 and the RPG.
Nowadays, these weapons are a global weapon used by all. Furthermore the soviests literally gave the design away to everybody (i.e. Americans, Europeans etc) like as if it were candy given on all hallow's eve....literally.

These type of guns have killed more people in this world then nuclear bombs. The soviets or russians or what whatever are the real *dumb* terrorists.

The Russians should fear the Chinese in the near future. The Chinese have the power / resource / culture and friends (i.e. the U.S or North-korea) to take over chunks of Eastern Russia, so don't be so sure. What else? Hmmm. The Russians are a dying race. Every year circa 1,000,000 die. It is said, the Russians were a stable race when the Soviets dictated / controlled Russia.
Predrag   Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:48 am GMT
Yes, it is true that russians have no future on this planet. They are a dying breed. Their place in world politics will be taken by India or even Brasil. They will sell some of their nukes as a last resort to survive and then...caput! They are dying like fruit flies, in millions. Who will revive that nation, their billionaires who already don't live there, in that death bed? Or their politicians who suck each other on their spare time? Sorry guys, but your story is close to its end....but don't worry, we'll think of you...
Vlad   Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:32 pm GMT
The White Russians are more Russians than the Russian themselves whoever you are you ignorant.

Russia is not a dying race. The slow population growth is due to emigration.

The billionaires are not leaving Russia, Predag. I know what is on your minds hispanics that they will settle to hispanic countries. No way. After they work so hard and then you hispanics expect that you will benefit from their success. Work on your own hispanics so that your countries will progress. Do not expect others to do your responsibilities for yourselves. You are indolent people. That is why non-hispanics look down on you because of that kind of attitude.

Why should we fear China? Don't you know that the most advance Chinese lilitary hardwares were Soviet vintage of the 1960's. They just copied it and they cannot enhance them because they lack the technology. So they will not only have second thoughts but multiple thoights before they try to take a piece of Russia.

They rely on the quantity of their military arsenal rather than quality like the hispanics who keep on boasting about their language just because it is spoken by large number of people but when it comes to quality let us say if you ask them what is their contribution to science, philosophy, technology, medicine, arts, etc. It's NULL.

Russia has more friends than China and it has more enmies than Russia like India, Vietnam, and even Taiwan. Don't use China to downgrade Russia because I know in your hearts that you also look down on China.

Russian language and culture is stronger and more widely known than the Chinese's and Russia's resources far outweighs that of China.

China is nothing without those foreign investors.