The most difficult Indoeuropean languages...

yes   Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:20 pm GMT
have tried to learn (with variyng degree of success) the following IE languages: Hittite, Sanscrit, Avesta, Old Persian, Old Greek, Latin, Old Irish, Old English, German, Russian, Spanish, and I speak English, Czech and Slovak and can read a couple more languages, such as French Italian or Polish.............

yes, sure, EVERYONE believe that
Adam S.   Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:38 am GMT
Hum, personally if I had to pick one, it would definately be Romanian. But, it grows on you...you know, like a fungus or something...
a.p.a.m.   Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:07 pm GMT
Romanian grows on you like a bad, putrid bowl of mamaliga.
Alba   Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:28 am GMT
yea watever it was a joke, I guess Italians have no sense of humor *rolls yes* I wasnt implying which language is better or not (and sometimes people write as me, whatever) and sorry if I dont write PERFECT GRAMMATIC Italian like i said i never learned it in school, never took a class, just learned it from WATCHING TV and listening to UR MUSIC! comprende?????

and Albanian IS a beautiful language, who cares wat u think "Per Alba" wat a joke. get a life.
Clear Cut   Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:24 am GMT
Polish is horrible.
Any other slavic language is a waste of time.
From Asian languages, Japanese is very easy, at least compare to Chinese which needs another head besides the one that God already gave you.
Italian is very easy, but useless.
Greek is HORRIBLE and ugly.
Spanish is easy, but needs a lot of practice.
French is ok, but cannot be spoken when you're mad at something or you will look like a fool. The same goes for Polish, which is very sexy for women, but very gayish for men.
German is hard, but they make you learn it if you refuse to do so :-)
English has been already proven to be easy and nice.
Albanian is hard, but if you learn it you can learn easily any other language. Most Albanians speak 3-4 languages and learn them easily.
Hindu is hard, but nice.
Arabic language the same as Hebrew.

The rest of the languages is for linguists to waste their lifetimes getting paid with our taxes.
Guest   Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:58 am GMT
A good holiday in anasylum?? Just 40 or 50 years.....just to clear out (your brain)
Guest   Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:20 pm GMT
<<Polish is horrible.
Any other slavic language is a waste of time.
From Asian languages, Japanese is very easy, at least compare to Chinese which needs another head besides the one that God already gave you.
Italian is very easy, but useless.
Greek is HORRIBLE and ugly.
Spanish is easy, but needs a lot of practice.
French is ok, but cannot be spoken when you're mad at something or you will look like a fool. The same goes for Polish, which is very sexy for women, but very gayish for men.
German is hard, but they make you learn it if you refuse to do so :-)
English has been already proven to be easy and nice.
Albanian is hard, but if you learn it you can learn easily any other language. Most Albanians speak 3-4 languages and learn them easily.
Hindu is hard, but nice.
Arabic language the same as Hebrew.

The rest of the languages is for linguists to waste their lifetimes getting paid with our taxes.>>

Stereotypes only.
Do not pay attention on this stupid message...
logofil   Fri May 04, 2007 7:40 am GMT
servus mawami

zaujimalo by ma kde si studoval(a) a z coho si sa ucila avestu. mozes mi napisat na logofil@post.sk