Bimbo

Liz   Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:33 pm GMT
Never mind.
Franco   Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:45 pm GMT
Che grazioso bimbo! What a funny Bimbo!

Bimbo's are pretty funny. I treat them even worse than I treat ordinary women.
Sarcastic Californian   Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:09 pm GMT
<<<<<Che grazioso bimbo! What a funny Bimbo!

Bimbo's are pretty funny. I treat them even worse than I treat ordinary women. >>>>>

Because the average female is ALWAYS SO MUCH worse than the average man, right, Franco? Good thing we have big strong men like you to set us silly women straight... Elsewise, god forbid, the world would be an awful place full of cute little pink kittens and Barbie dolls....
Victoria   Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:43 pm GMT
Franco you should be very ashamed! Where is your mother? She is a nice lady? What she say about your behavior if she knew? Do you call your mother "bimbo"? Do you treat her like whore? Tell me I will wait!!
Victoria   Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:06 pm GMT
Who is having the cute pink kittens?. Hello Victoria I also having same name.
Victoria   Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:15 pm GMT
I am liking Liz. She is telling off Franco LOL. *jumping with the happy*
Franco   Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:45 am GMT
I come from a massive family therefore my mother must of not only been a bimbo but a whore. Or she was not opened minded to contraceptive measures.

I just treat women badly to compensate for the feminist movement, which is a crime in western countries.
Liz   Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:24 am GMT
<<I just treat women badly to compensate for the feminist movement, which is a crime in western countries.>>

So is male chauvinism...if I get the meaning of your sentence right, as it is *slightly* ambiguous. It isn´t clear whether you intend to say:

1. Treating women badly is a crime in western countries.
or
2. The feminist movement is a crime in western societies.

I wish you meant the first one. But, knowing you, I hazard a guess and choose the second one. Well?

What do you mean by a "massive family" by the way?
Liz   Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:28 am GMT
<<societies>> - should be "countries", as I wanted to quote Franco verbatim (makes no difference anyway)
Victoria   Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:55 pm GMT
Liz. Franco is not liking ladies. He have not respect. I am prefering gentlemen.
Sarcastic Californian   Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:11 pm GMT
<<<<<
<<I just treat women badly to compensate for the feminist movement, which is a crime in western countries.>>

So is male chauvinism...if I get the meaning of your sentence right, as it is *slightly* ambiguous. It isn´t clear whether you intend to say:

1. Treating women badly is a crime in western countries.
or
2. The feminist movement is a crime in western societies.

I wish you meant the first one. But, knowing you, I hazard a guess and choose the second one. Well?

What do you mean by a "massive family" by the way?>>>>>

What she said.
Franco   Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:05 pm GMT
dysfunctional family:

Sarcastic California, what a funny name you have got there. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and it does not suit to intelligent people. You are one of those women who wakes up late in the afternoon, and husbands cook food for you and then you turn on your computer and waste time on internet for blasting other people. And then go back to sleep with your earphones plucked for listening to music .... you have no purpose in your life. If we are male chauvinists then God is also a male chauvinist. He is the one who discriminates between men and women by making men physically stronger and gives them the sole right to decide whether should be a boy or girl as they have x-y chromosome....

All great scientists, politicians, and literary figures have been males. Go back to your hole and never bother to defend your superiorty over men.
Victoria   Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:27 pm GMT
God is not male chauvinist. God is a woman. She does many things all the times. She makes beautiful things. Men have the confusion when they do two things. Women are not want to be politician because this is not clever. Marie-Curie discover the important things. I am reading Jane Austen just yesterday. This year Harry Potter is selling millions. The women have superiorty and Franco is feeling scare of them.
Franco   Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:46 pm GMT
<<God is not male chauvinist. God is a woman. She does many things all the times.>>

Your above statement shows your level of intelligence. Have a nice day because your mind has gone for eating grass in your garden.

<<I am reading Jane Austen just yesterday.>>

Going through the first page will be an uphill task to do. Try reading short stories which are designed for kids. Dont jump over the steps otherwise you will fall down. Jane Austen is not even fit to wash dirty underwears of Charles Dickens, William Shakespeare, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Mark Twain....etc

<<This year Harry Potter is selling millions>>

Most males dont have time for going through of Holy books of literature. Harry pottor series is famous only those women and children who have a lot of time in their hands. Busy males have better things to do.
Liz   Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:42 pm GMT
FRANCO:

It´s not our fault that you have been brought up in a dysfunctional family.

Please enlighten me by answering the following questions:

1. Do you know Sarcastic Californian personally? If not, what makes you presume that she is "one of those women who wakes up late in the afternoon, and husbands cook food for you and then you turn on your computer and waste time on internet for blasting other people. And then go back to sleep with your earphones plucked for listening to music ....", and that "she has no purpose in life"?
2. What makes you think that physical strength makes men more superior to women?

Now I tell you what I think, if anyone is interested. (Quite frankly I couldn´t care less...)

I don´t think that Sarcastic Californian wastes her time on disparaging people without a reason. It is YOU who do that. She has never claimed that women were superior to men. If you want a proof, just reread her messages. Unlike her, 99 percent of your comments is about the superiority of men. Just check it if you don´t believe it...

I´m terribly sorry but your commonplace arguments, which are in fact clichés and no arguments at all, cut no ice here. Your examples are so outdated these days that I can´t believe you take them seriously. All great scientists, politicians and literary figures have been males? Nothing can be further from the truth. Even if that be true, it still isn´t a proper argument against women. Why has the number of prominent males always exceeded that of prominent females? The reason is quite simple. On one hand, women had to do the housework, raise the children, right? On the other hand, they were deprived from the right to receive proper education. And why? Because YOUR way of thinking was prevalent that time. I stress the phrase "that time", so by no means now. Time has passed, Franco. It´s time to move on. You can´t bring back the Middle Ages.

Your other "argument" was God. Well, I don´t feel like going into details concerning the existence of God, and whether God is a man or a woman. Not being a religious person myself, it´s not really my duty to decide who is right and who is wrong. Okay. Let´s assume that God does exist, for the sake of argument. Why do you think that God created women? Not because they are inferior, I can assure you. Just read the Bible carefully and you will find several examples of women who did play an important role. All in all, I find your self-righteous reasoning utterly disgraceful. Such an abuse of God´s name can´t be tolerated.

Just one more thing:
Sarcasm might be the lower form of wit, but nowhere near as low as your value system and intelligence.