Bimbo

Guest   Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:14 pm GMT
"has there ever been a society where MEN are oppressed by WOMEN?"

Yes there was, ever heard of the amazonians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazons
Guest   Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:09 pm GMT
<<Tell me, Franco--has there ever been a society where MEN are oppressed by WOMEN? Where the males were slapped around like they were no more than a pile of shit? >>

Not society but incidents of men oppession. Revisit Abu Gharib incident where males traeted like pile of shit by woemn soilders and generals. Prove me wrong if that is not the case. Pictures dont lie, simple as that.
Franco   Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:14 am GMT
Pictures lie all the time you silly guest.

Well, no women have never dominated men. But there are advangtages of that too, sometimes women have had it easy. Men had to go an be slaughtered and tortured at war more often than women.
Franco   Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:06 am GMT
Anyway, what's past is past. It's not like we are gonna go murder all Germans, Japanese etc? We've forgiven them now, so you need to forgive men now.
Liz   Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:44 pm GMT
<<Anyway, what's past is past. It's not like we are gonna go murder all Germans, Japanese etc? We've forgiven them now, so you need to forgive men now.>>

Well, I don´t think we need to, cause we´ve never been angry with them, right?

I gather you mean we need to forgive YOU...Franco=men...The part stands for the whole...A nice sociocultural synechdoche, innit? Do not ever think about it, mate!
Franco   Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:42 am GMT
I myself don't need forgivness, I am a sinner by nature and foregiveness will do nothing to lighten the burden of the sins I carry upon my brawny women-smaking shoulders.

But I'm refering to farleft men hating feminists. They are senseless in their obsesive attack on free rights and their hatred for anything to do with equality.
Sarcastic Californian   Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:35 pm GMT
<<<<<<I myself don't need forgivness, I am a sinner by nature and foregiveness will do nothing to lighten the burden of the sins I carry upon my brawny women-smaking shoulders.>>>>>

Quite proud of abuse, aren't you Franco? If you do have a wife, or if you ever, I shall feel very sorry for her.

<<<<<But I'm refering to farleft men hating feminists. They are senseless in their obsesive attack on free rights and their hatred for anything to do with equality.>>>>>

At least those women have a fuel--no matter if you think the said fuel to be absurd--for their hatred to live from.

Oh, wait...I forgot...there's no men who senselessly attack women, right?
Sarcastic Californian   Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:36 pm GMT
<<<<<Yes there was, ever heard of the amazonians>>>>>

You believe THAT? ....wow...
Guest   Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:52 pm GMT
"You believe THAT? ....wow..."

nobody said that they had to be real or not.
Andy   Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:04 pm GMT
Oh, if we're living in fantasy land, I saw wonderwoman kick a bloke's **** AND she tied him up with a golden piece of string. That's feminism for you hahaha.
Guest   Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:44 pm GMT
Sarcastic California has transformed into Serious California...what a transformation...with that 100 posts completed on a non-languge topic on a language forum. Bimbo.... take a bow... what an informative thread!
Victoria   Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:29 pm GMT
*bow* *bow* but I am not a bimbo. *giggle* maybe sometimes....
Sarcastic Californian   Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:56 pm GMT
<<<<<Sarcastic California has transformed into Serious California...what a transformation...with that 100 posts completed on a non-languge topic on a language forum. Bimbo.... take a bow... what an informative thread!>>>>>

Serious, huh? I got news for ya, bud--I'm always gonna be sarcastic. XD Not even Franco in his most annoying and ignorant state can change that.

This thread IS informative, even if it's MOSTLY not about English. And no need to be sarcastic--that's still my job, remember? ;)