Is English more important than French in Europe?

American   Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:46 am GMT
The answer is yes. French is a lesser language compared to English. Go ahead and make fun of the spaniards, but your language is on the decline, and at the very least in a period of stagnation.
French   Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:56 am GMT
Is French more important in Japan than French?

The answer is yes. Japanese is a lesser language compared to French. Go ahead and make fun of the Francos, but your language is on the decline, and at the very least in a period of stagnation.
American   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:00 am GMT
The truth hurts doesn't it! Remember when Chirac made a big fuss at the EU Parliament b/c of the French language?
Another American   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:05 am GMT
"American" if you're the same idiot I was arguing with yesterday, you are quite a piece of work.
Guest   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:06 am GMT
French is safe in France, Romandy, Wallonia, Brussels, and Luxembourg, all of which are very important areas in Europe, and more specifically the E.U.
American   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:08 am GMT
Nah...the Euros will be learning Russian rather than French.
German   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:09 am GMT
Is German more important in Canada than German?

The answer is yes. Canadian is a lesser language compared to German. Go ahead and make fun of the Francos, but your language is on the decline, and at the very least in a period of stagnation.
American   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:11 am GMT
Guest   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:12 am GMT
<<Nah...the Euros will be learning Russian rather than French.>>

So the currency will speak Russian, but the people will speak French. Cool beans.
American   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:13 am GMT
If it weren't for Hitler's anti-semitism, the US and Germany could've been great friends.
Framerican   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:14 am GMT
Where is Nagumo when you need him?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuichi_Nagumo
American   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:14 am GMT
"So the currency will speak Russian, but the people will speak French."--guest

Wow. You must be real insecure.
Guest   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:17 am GMT
<<Wow. You must be real insecure.>>

Why would I be secure? Your mother told me I had that biggest cock she'd ever seen, and that's saying something considering she is #3 prostitute in all of America.
Guest   Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:19 am GMT
That should say, "why should I be insecure?"
Guest   Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:20 am GMT
Why? I think it's better the way it was at first.