French and Spanish are regaining Vietnam and Philippines

Guest   Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:43 am GMT
<<At least at mobile phones, Japan is ahead of everyone else, and significantly ahead of US>>

In the US, you're lucky if you can even get cellphone reception in many areas. Even where I live, up until a couple of years ago, the cellphone would often fall back to analog mode, since the CDMA signal was so weak here.
Guest   Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:02 am GMT
<< sorry I think you have confused America with Europe. They invented the practical mobile phone, europe aerospace is a joke and you will find that japan economy is the second largest in the world and countries such as China, India and South Korea will probably surpass Europe with a couple of decades. >>

Sorry but the Chinese, Indian, and even Japanese aerospace are the ones that are joke. Don't you know that they import sophisticated military planes from Europe not cointing civilian planes?

Chinese military and cilvilan planes are mere copy of Soviet vintages of the 1960's.
Daniel   Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:46 am GMT
I am happy that I am part Spanish and French and Italian through my great grandafther Michel Etienne Maffiotte La Roche,a French Navy in Bonaparte's flotilla, 1808. Though we speak a little spanish, french and no Italian. I still admire those roman family of languages and their Culture, Vive la France. Viva Los Indios Bravos.
Invitado   Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:28 pm GMT
¿Qué quieres decir con los indios bravos?
Creo que deberías dejar los alucinógenos.
Piolo de Dubai   Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:07 pm GMT
Hola,

me alegro de leer en Yahoo noticias que el español seria una lengua oficial de filipinas en enero 2008.

yo pienso que no seria muy dificil para los filipinos a apprender la lengua española porque el tagalo tiene mas de 5.000 palabras españolas.

El ingles es bien pero si los filipinos hablan español, seria mas bueno para el pais.

alguien de UAE en este foro?

¡Viva Las Filipinas!

Piolo de dubai
royalcaddie@yahoo.com