Merry Christmas!!!

Larissa   Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:37 pm GMT
Hey guys! I just wanted to wish you Merry Christmas!
I love ya!!!
Bye

Sorry Brennus, feel free to delete this topic!!!
Guest   Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:41 pm GMT
Christmas is already over
Auf Deutsch   Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:45 pm GMT
Frohe Weihnachten!

(Brennus will definitely delete the thread now.)
K. T.   Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:16 pm GMT
Christmas is Jan 6 for some people. We have friends who celebrate on this day. Pretty shrewd, huh? They get all the benefits of after-Christmas sales.
Auf Deutsch   Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:21 pm GMT
Brennus has been on the rampage over on "languages". All the German threads have disappeared.

Er hat dieser Thread nicht gemerkt weil es kein Deutsche titel hat.

K.T. ,
Many Latin countries celebrate 6th Jan (3 Kings)
El Conquistador   Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:24 pm GMT
Merry Christ's Mass Holidays! We must celebrate, even if some of you are anti-christs. I have seen drug addicts who encourage much more vice than never before. I don't expect this is the best reaction to support the Christianity. In fact, good human beings act morally in the twelve months and not only in Santa's visits.

Better English, better business for the next year
Make your own church in your bible and don't pay for it. God blesses those those who follows him but church does to those who pay in most times. God doesn't need money. He's rich without it. Give it in charity to someone in need. Don't enrich monopoly pagans.

Good luck for all!
K. T.   Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:28 pm GMT
Oh, I knew that "Auf Deutsch", but our friends are linked to two Slavic cultures, not latin ones. Nothing wrong with reminding us of that, though. I think you figured out the way to avoid detection, btw. That's why I put "Two-way" prepositions in such a weird way over there in the Languages sections.
Guest   Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:30 pm GMT
Umm our Christmas is on the 7th of January
K. T.   Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:35 pm GMT
Oh, you're right. Hmmm. I know that they celebrated ONE YEAR on January 6th, though. They haven't sent any cards yet, so I'll have to ask them which day they celebrate now. We celebrated with them once.
K . T.   Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:38 pm GMT
OR maybe, I messed up the days, lol.
Guest   Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:37 am GMT
It's in Spain that people celebrate on the 6th, isn't it? At least the exchange of presents, like it was when the 3 kings arrived...
Guest   Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:43 am GMT
^**it's the day the 3 kings arrived, the 6th...
Guest   Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:24 am GMT
It's the 7th, not hte 6th and there is a lot of history behind it
K. T.   Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:38 am GMT
The day of the Kings is January 6th for some groups and Russian Christmas is the 7th of January.

I also went to a dinner (with other friends) and there was a King's cake, but I'm not sure what day that was.
Guest   Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:54 am GMT
Yes, and I'm pretty sure Catholic people usually celebrate the 12 days of Christmas until the 6th of January, the day of the Kings.

Dunno why Russian celebrate on the 7th but then again... is Christmas a religious holiday in Russia?