jackass or jerk?

Aidan McLaren   Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:07 am GMT
Was? Lieben Sie ein null sein? Hab Ich recht? Halt dein mund und verpiss dich!
Guest   Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:57 am GMT
It finally happened. The English language forum has been contaminated.
Guest   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:48 am GMT
<<Was? Lieben Sie ein null sein? Hab Ich recht? Halt dein mund und verpiss dich! >>

Dein Deutsch ist schlecher als dein Englisch. Und du bist von keiner englischen Herkunft.
Guest   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:50 am GMT
ERRATUM
<<schlecher>> soll als "schlechter" sein
Guest   Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:55 pm GMT
NO nazi here
Gues   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:24 pm GMT
Why not?
guest   Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:45 pm GMT
<<NO nazi here >>

We're not Nazi, we're um, AUSTRIAN yeah
Aidan McLaren   Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:48 am GMT
"Dein Deutsch ist schlecher als dein Englisch. Und du bist von keiner englischen Herkunft."

Are you talking about yourself there, dumbhead? Just how is my German and English both schreckliche?

Thought so...
Aidan McLaren   Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:04 am GMT
If you have a problem with me, "guest/s", you will take this to www.ilovephilosophy.com . Otherwise, shut your childish and idiotic-laden replies away from me without fear of reprisal. Like the other thread. I was so foward to meeting your intolerant tantrums.

And yes, I am a misanthropist and "pessimist". I actually hate all of this evil world; it's only you Americans are the pinnacle of that notion.
Aidan McLaren   Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:36 am GMT
You talk about me being pathetic...

At least I don't impersonate others names to childishly insult them, don't repeatedly call them "dumbass" and other jeuvinile language if I disagree with them, or call them "nothing".

In this world, WE ARE NOTHING! I am no different from you.

You are priceless, weaklings.
Guest   Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:44 am GMT
Mr. McLaren,

Is this about Furrykef, and the moderator sometime ago? Why don't you post something about German in the Languages section of Antimoon if foreign languages interest you? I mean this politely, of course.
Aidan McLaren   Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:52 am GMT
No, this is to do about "guest" and the other "Guests" who can't get enough being idiots to me.

I am not able to express my hatred of American slang without getting insulted and thereafter deleted. Where else is the better place to put it?
Guest   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:20 am GMT
I don't understand why you have to "hate" American slang. I certainly don't worry about the slang in other versions of English.
Aidan McLaren   Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:19 am GMT
Disgusting? Just because you disagree with my opinion does not make it "disgusting". I hate a particular slang of English, and I'm sure you hate things too that we could both disagree with.

My attitude is the result of insults towards me. In the same situation, would you let it slide?

If you don't like my opinion, ignore me. Do not insult me.

Why do I hate the word "dumbass"? Many reasons...I shall not explain them here.
Aidan McLaren   Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:57 am GMT
How does one go about being 'adult' to insults? I didn't say you insulted me, that was a generalised statement.

One of the main reasons I hate it is because of the ambiguity of "ass", Americans use it as a suffix to emphasis (though it looks stupid, even more than "dumbass"), and for the fact whenever I see Americans argue with others on youtube and forums; they always use "dumbass"...despite the fact that most who say it are usually lacking in intelligence themselves.

And I often get the feeling it sounds as though someone jeuvinile created it, as it was heard around 1970-75. "Jackass" at least made more sense.

I'm sorry, but that's not a very good use of a language to me.

Don't even get me started on America's use of "gay" (meaning of bad quality) or "douche/douchebag".