you are gay if you say to another boy he is handsome

Guest   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:43 am GMT
<<,I am a realist. >>

You *want to THINK* that you're a realist; and a misanthropist. C'mon, GET real for a change! LOL

What a joke you are Aidan McLaren!

You're a pathetic, powerless little nothing who's been nowhere, and who's going nowhere. And that's a fact.

And I'm Guest with a BIG G B**ch.
Guest   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:51 am GMT
...and I'm done with you.
Guest   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:52 am GMT
There is no such thing as reality. So you are only a realist according to what you think is reality. No such reality exists. There is NO UNDERLYING MEANING IN LIFE! Accept it.
Mason P   Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:05 am GMT
GUEST, YOU LEAVE AIDEN ALONE!

He/she's only a little kid! (twelve years old?)

(at least that what he/she acts like)
guest   Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:26 am GMT
<<It's obvious that *you*, guest with lower case G, needs to read the rule-book of life.

There are no rules, only subjectivity. >>

Okay, Great! Here's a perfect example. Thank you Aidan!

See, Aidan is exhibiting the type of lower natured behaviour that culture seeks to disuade. Here Aidan (after initially embarassing him or herself with a mean-spirited, and rather pig-headed I might add, attack on good citizens of another nation, accusing them of things she later had to stand corrected for) now returns out of the blue with a personal attack [always a good choice!].
She then states that 'guest' needs to read the rule-book of life, and then proceeds to state that there are no rules--a minor contradiction on her part to say the least. No purpose at all but to attack me because she's not a spoiled brat.

Hurray for all the rebellious teens of the world, Avril Levine, and Aidan McLaren! Hats off to you folks : )

[I actually kinda like Avril Levine though ; ]