General_Ricardo   Monday, June 14, 2004, 06:26 GMT
What are the names of people working at the airport? People who work on airplane board are called flight attendants. What about those at the airport? Like the ones at the check points.
Might Mick   Monday, June 14, 2004, 06:35 GMT
Checkpoint officials, customs officials... then there are baggage handlers...
mjd   Monday, June 14, 2004, 06:39 GMT
This question is a bit too general. Like Mick says, there are a lot of different workers at an airport. Could you narrow it down a bit?
General_Ricardo   Monday, June 14, 2004, 06:47 GMT
Sure. Sorry about that. I meant the checkpoint officials and what they're called. Any ideas what the "security door", that you have to go through when entering the departure loung is called? What about the electronic stick?
thx a lot guys
mjd   Monday, June 14, 2004, 06:49 GMT
Electronic stick...those are metal detectors.
General_Ricardo   Monday, June 14, 2004, 07:05 GMT
What about the lounges? like the departure lounge?
Vic   Monday, June 14, 2004, 16:09 GMT
What about the departure lounge?
Damian   Monday, June 14, 2004, 21:28 GMT
In addition to those mentioned already: Waiters, waitresses, cleaners, security officials, customer service personnel, police officers, guides, cafeteria staff, shop/store assistants, news vendors, taxi drivers, announcement personnel, health oficials (doctors, nurses, Red Cross officials); bank staff; foreign exchange personnel; post office staff.....must be more but my brain is seizing up.
General_Ricardo   Tuesday, June 15, 2004, 00:48 GMT
you are amazin!!! thnx