Sperm or semen?

Xatufan   Sunday, July 04, 2004, 02:03 GMT
What's the difference between these two words? In Spanish, esperma and semen refer to the liquid and espermatozoide to the cell. In English there might be a difference. I don't know...
Dr. Ruth   Sunday, July 04, 2004, 02:11 GMT
Sperm is short for spermatozoa, the actual cells.
Semen is the liquid that the spermatozoa swim in.
Damian   Sunday, July 04, 2004, 07:09 GMT
How spunky
Eugenia   Sunday, July 04, 2004, 18:33 GMT
Lol, Funny topic...
Damian   Sunday, July 04, 2004, 20:05 GMT
yes, Eugenia....but I think it is now spent!
Eugenia   Monday, July 05, 2004, 14:19 GMT
Yep :P
Xatufan   Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 01:54 GMT
Damian: Wait a minute. What is "spunky"? I looked for it in the dictionary. It said something like "with spirit", I don't remember. Well, I don't really think that semen is spiritual. Maybe you like philosophy...

Thank you, Dr Ruth. You are real doctor, aren't you? If you aren't, I shall sake you!
Dr. Ruth   Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 03:00 GMT
¬°Ay, hijo! "Spunk" is slang for that milky discharge that shoots out of your penis when you get too excited, aka "cum".

"I shall sake you!"

No comprendo.
Damian   Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 07:20 GMT
Xatufan:

Dr Ruth said it for me. Thanks, doctor!
he he   Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 08:23 GMT
jism
Xatufan   Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 15:13 GMT
Damian: I already knew the word "cum" or even "pre-cum", which is the strange see-trough liquid that appears before orgasm. You can give it to your little sister/brother and tell him it's the new toy Play-Duh made. Semen has the same results but don't give it to your little 11-years-old sister. You may accidentally impregn her.

Do you know more "vulgar" synonyms for semen?
Damian   Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 15:41 GMT
Spunk has already been mentioned...jism now as well (also spelt jissom). I am pretty safe as regards my sister...she's 24 and quite happy with a guy from Glasgow (a nurse like she is).

I can't think of any other words for this topic....you already mentioned the 3 letter word most often used in polite conversation whilst taking afternoon tea. :-)
Xatufan   Sunday, July 11, 2004, 02:40 GMT
Did you see that weird publicity at the top of the page? The first one is about a machine that can detect "your spouse or child" semen! Tom and the other Antimoon owners don't have any money. They want to get more FAST!

PS: I hope my mum doesn't buy that machine... Well, if she bought it I wouldn't let her in my bedroom until I wash all my clothes and sheets...