Quick Spanish question

Tom   Thursday, August 19, 2004, 22:08 GMT
Could any Spanish speaker please translate this into English for me?

"Su academia ya ha sido incluida en nuestra página de recursos de español. Esperamos que le sea de utilidad."

I tried using Google Language Tools, but the translation I got didn't make any sense.
Jordi   Thursday, August 19, 2004, 22:36 GMT
"Your private language school has been included in our Spanish language resource page. We trust that this will be useful for you."

(Tom, In Spain an "academia" is a private school where younger and older people can learn several subjects although specific "academias de lenguas" are very popular. My children have been learning English for the past 10 years in an "academia" known as "The English Centre". Many people go to these schools, several hours a week, in the afternoon after their regular schooling. You must have been considered an online language school. They usually prepare you for Cambridge exams (English as a foreing language) or similar.
Juan   Thursday, August 19, 2004, 22:37 GMT
Your "academy" (I think they mean your website) has now been included in our "site" (Internet pages) of Spanish resources. We hope it is of help/use.

Mind you, this paragraph can be translated several ways. Anyways, I think you get the gist of the message. Perhaps Jordi can make a more accurate translation.
Juan   Thursday, August 19, 2004, 22:40 GMT
You beat me too the punch Jordi! LOL! Your translation is much more elegant. :)
Tom   Thursday, August 19, 2004, 23:45 GMT
Thanks Jordi and Juan!
Google Language Tools   Friday, August 20, 2004, 00:58 GMT
"Its academy already has been including in our page of Spanish resources. We hoped that it is to him of utility."

We provide the most elegant and accurate translations you can find anywhere on the web. Human translators have personal quirks, opinions, and styles of writing. We are objective and translate the text as it is written in the original language. Furthermore, our translations follow the elegant and accepted "S.U.B. Standard for Translated English" agreed upon by the International Society of U.N.D.E.R.-Qualified Translators (U.N.D.E.R.= United Nations Department of English Regulation).