who's your daddy?

General_Ricardo   Saturday, October 16, 2004, 19:49 GMT
"'who's you daddy' replies dont get you anywhere"
what does that mean?
Hahoo   Sunday, October 17, 2004, 20:53 GMT
I don't think I've ever heard this term before. Except when Shwarzenger used once in a movie asking a gurl about her dad and his job
Xatufan   Sunday, October 17, 2004, 23:26 GMT
Arde, papi.
Ed   Monday, October 18, 2004, 02:36 GMT
As i can see there are no baseball fans here to tell you that this has to do with baseball
Jim   Monday, October 18, 2004, 02:40 GMT
Yep, no baseball fan here. So, Ed, what does it mean?
Lavoisel   Monday, October 18, 2004, 06:35 GMT
Michael Moore uses it in Fahrenheit 911 to rhetoricly ask who do we think George Bush senior prefers between the royal Saudi family and the Americans.
Baseball fan   Monday, October 18, 2004, 16:27 GMT
"who's yo' daddy?"

A kinky, S&M phrase intended to illicit sexual stimulation and feelings of degradation. Often used in conjunction with, "Say my name, bitch!" The dominatrix asks the submissive this as she's smacking him around. =P

Hey, you asked... lol

Lately this phrase has been getting a lot of attention because the New York Yankees (baseball team) are playing against the Boston Red Sox (another baseball team) in the American League Championship Series (ALCS). There is a huge rivalry between the Yankees and the Red Sox, spanning almost 90 years. Fist fights, brawls, and many amazing game plays have erupted from this rivalry. But no matter what the Red Sox do, no matter how awesome their players, how great their numbers are, they just can't win against the Yankees. The last time they won a World Series was in 1918.

Anyway, flash to the 21st century. During a recent press conference, a pitcher Pedro Martinez -- the most hated Red Sox player among Yankee fans (mostly because he beat down a beloved, elderly Yankee coach during a game brawl last year) -- admitted that he doubted the Red Sox could beat the Yankees this year. He basically tipped his cap to them and called the Yankees his "daddies."

Last week, in the second game of the ALCS, Yankee fans -- being as bloodthirsty and unforgiving as Red Sox fans are -- started chanting "Who's your daddy?" to taunt Martinez as he pitched to the Yankees that night. Chanting LOUDLY... as in Dolby-Digital-Super-Surround-Sound X10 loudly, and the volume on my television wasn't even that high.
Ed   Monday, October 18, 2004, 20:54 GMT
GO YANKEES!!! lol
Damian   Monday, October 18, 2004, 21:37 GMT
Who's your daddy? Time for a DNA test then, I reckon. You've been watching too much Trisha, pal! ;-)
General_Ricardo   Wednesday, October 20, 2004, 07:52 GMT
Lavoisel:
>>Michael Moore uses it in Fahrenheit 911 to rhetoricly ask who do we think George Bush senior prefers between the royal Saudi family and the Americans.

Will I accually would like to address the same question to the royal Saudi family. Who do they prefer between Bush and the Saudis
General_Ricardo   Wednesday, October 20, 2004, 10:51 GMT
Actually*
Baseball fan   Wednesday, October 20, 2004, 13:44 GMT
According to Michael Moore, Bush obviously prefers the Sa'uds. They've made the Bush family one of the richest in the US, and have invested hundreds of billions of dollars in the US economy...

...according to Michael Moore, that is. :P
General_Ricardo   Wednesday, October 20, 2004, 13:55 GMT
"According to me" Michael Moore is a dubm fat guy who made us look so bad. Eventhu he meant the Royal family, he kept saying "the Saudis, the Saudis, the Saudis". Everything indicated that he was talking about the Royal family; documents, pictures, incidents. But for some stupid reason, he kept saying "Saudis" instead of "the royal Saudi family"
Boy   Wednesday, October 20, 2004, 14:08 GMT
I have that movie CD but still I haven't watched it. My sisters control the Tv 24/7, it's been a couple of months for me to buy that movie CD and still wondering when I get my chance to see it and what Michael Mooore said about the Saudi Family. These sisters really ruin the fun of their brothers!
TERPIL   Wednesday, October 20, 2004, 17:38 GMT
Some mon who rides a bike has got a nickname "WHO'S YOUR DADDY".
He is verry good.