What animals do you imagine when you hear

Guest   Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:20 pm GMT
the words "love," "marriage," "chastity"?

It;s very important that you answer!
Guest   Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:24 pm GMT
elephants
Guest   Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:29 pm GMT
I don't imagine animals when I hear those words .Probably if I take drugs I will be able to answer your question.
Guest   Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:47 pm GMT
Ok, how about rephrasing the question in these terms: if you had to imagine a particular animal species that are known to be be faithful in terms of a relationship, which would you name? Like you were planning a wedding for this crazy lady who wants it to be animal-themed, and you need to pick some sort of animal that people think symbolize marriage, love, fidelity, etc.
Guest   Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:55 pm GMT
Are you a poor American by any chance?
Guest   Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:01 pm GMT
No, I'm doing a longitudinal study.
K. T.   Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:51 pm GMT
I love Antimoon for these kinds of threads.
Guest   Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:10 pm GMT
For the stupid ones?
Johnny   Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:25 pm GMT
I tried taking some LSD and then read those words. Unfortunately, I couldn't even see your post anymore. In fact, there was a purple cat with two tails in place of my monitor. Sorry I can't help.

PS: this seem a weird question to be a language related question for Antimoon. :-)
Russconha   Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:04 am GMT
Swans.

They mate for life and when a partner is lost, they remain single until they die.

How romantic!
Guest   Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:38 pm GMT
Swans for a wedding. How original.
I say praying mantis. They mate and then she eats him alive.
There should be no wedding tent but a huge cage instead. On every table should rest a smaller cage with praying mantises fighting to death. Dinner should consist of deep fried grasshoppers and other beetles and such. Instead of the wedding cake - a huge pinyata in a shape of a bride's mother.
Guest   Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:43 am GMT
love: pigeons...they are way too horny for my liking.
marriage: cats...they do go on for dating for a while before their marriage
chastity: wizards....I havent' seen them doing sexual acts. They are way too cultured for my liking.
Guest   Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:47 am GMT
love: snail
marriage: earwig
chastity: gnat