Russian accent sound clips

KatieLoo532   Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:22 pm GMT
This website is fantastic!!! It really helped me with my geography project!!! Thank you Russian Accents!!!
anita   Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm GMT
i am romanian, and it is certainly not a slavic language! it is a latin language! and it doesn't sound anything like russian!
peteri the jacker rabbit   Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:27 am GMT
do you listen to dtsl? good group. you can listen and learn from thier songs.
Guest   Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:02 pm GMT
To anita Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm GMT
<i am romanian, and it is certainly not a slavic language! it is a latin language! and it doesn't sound anything like russian! >

I think they mean that both Romanian and Russian "R" sound in the same way, at least different from English "R". That is why they think that Romanian is a slavic language. Besides, both the Romanians and Russians use the same word for a female genital organ
Siberia   Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:21 pm GMT
Real Deal Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:35 am GMT

"I just want to say when I hear like yankees paroding russian language in there holywood bullshit flicks I cant understand a word.
IF put as simple as possible
instead of pronouncing clearly and curtly PRIVERT they sound about PLIEAVET' and thusly goes for each word"

I can't agree more!
Hollywood has been supplying samples of Russian accents on a regular basis year after year for more than half a century.
I don't think it's a big problem to get samples of Hollywood made Russian accent at the nearest movie stand, all those thugs with AK47 speak with abnormal Russian accent in them movie trash.
brooke   Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:24 pm GMT
A Russian accent isnt everything is actually quite nice to hear sometimes you can barely understand it but other times you can unserstand it.