What happened with langcafe.net the other forum?

Guest   Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:12 pm GMT
what happened with langcafe.net the other forum? is it closed down
Guest   Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:23 am GMT
Andre and Sander recently got married and currently on their honeymood in the Kookabunga jungles of Eastern Africa.

They have mentioned that the forum will be up and running as soon as they return.

They did give admin responsibilities to Greg for the duration of their honeymood, but he closed the site down and changed it to a pro French nationalist site supporting Le Pen and his party - Andre has authorized me to remove the site for the time being.

I will call them on Monday for further details
Tirizo   Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:47 am GMT
Greg told me that he hated Sander for promoting Pro Germanic "propaganda" which is a poor coverup. Obviously Greg is still provoked by the fact that he had intentions of courting Andre when Sander won the heart of Andre.

Just mere jealously - that forum is now one Soap Opera.

However on the issue of the forum - Jake told me that he's trying to get Andre to reopen it when he has access to a computer during his honeymood as oppose to opening it when he returns.

OMG you should of seen what Greg had done to the site. It had Le Pen on the homepage, I have suspected someone saw the site and had called Andre.
Guest   Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:55 am GMT
Are you guys serious or are you joking? I can't believe there could possibly be so much drama at an internet forum!
Guest   Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:29 am GMT
the site is gone, on the homepage there are only business adds

what really happened ?
HanoverKing   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:01 am GMT
Hey Tirizo :D

Nice to see you here! Yeah Gen already trying to get the site up and running with Jake's help.

I can't believe what has happened! I thought it was a joke! Didn't Greg mention that he was "playing" with Andre the night before his wedding with Sander?!

Who is to believe? Andre or Greg. Damian told me that Greg could be the one spending the remours about Sander drug addiction.
Guest   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:12 am GMT
WTH what creeps me out about them 3 is that;
1) They are all gay males
2) Andre is over 60 while Sander and Greg are like in their late 20's
3) Backchat of love triangles LOL

Fuck it Hanover let the site die LOL I'm so sick of the crap. 2 years old of soaps I had simply had enough of the shit.LOL I saw the Lepenn (how the hell do you spell that name) site Greg put up after he destoryed the lang cafe site LOL fucking hillarious.Shit poor Daizen she was always trying to ensure the site went without tension LOL I get the marriage blew the peace treaty into pieces.
Guest   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:17 am GMT
Аre these the same greg and Damian in Edinburgh that visit this site?
HanoverKing   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:25 am GMT
<Аre these the same greg and Damian in Edinburgh that visit this site?>

I'm quite unsure, When our site closed down Andre told Jake to email us to inform us of an alternative site we would visit while the site is being restored.

<Fuck it Hanover let the site die LOL I'm so sick of the crap. 2 years old of soaps I had simply had enough of the shit.LOL I saw the Lepenn (how the hell do you spell that name) site Greg put up after he destoryed the lang cafe site LOL fucking hillarious.Shit poor Daizen she was always trying to ensure the site went without tension LOL I get the marriage blew the peace treaty into pieces.>

Well believe me I wished the drama would die down too but I think the site still has potential to revert it back to the days of just pure mature language based topics to discussion among members.

I heard Grenchy was trying to take Andre to court for "sexual harassment" What is going on in there?!
Guest   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:36 am GMT
Oh booyo this forum doesn't even have a reply option.

HanoverKing said
Well believe me I wished the drama would die down too but I think the site still has potential to revert it back to the days of just pure mature language based topics to discussion among members.

I heard Grenchy was trying to take Andre to court for "sexual harassment" What is going on in there?!

Yeah well now ironically where we had moderators to main "order" and prevent trolls resting their nests in our neck of the rooms it seems for langcafe it was the moderators who were the trolls.

Grenchy is an idiot, I warned Andre about her when she send me revealing photos of herself to me. But Andre mistook her fake facade and that whore (pardon my Anglo Saxon) took advantage of him. She called Tirizo one night and told him that she wanted him to head to Idaho for a one night stand. Luckily Tirizo declined her offer. I believe she was actually going to fake another sexual harassment case to bring in cash.
Guest   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:41 am GMT
Lol this is truly hilarious! How could a LANGUAGE site of all sites disentigrate to something like that! I mean, if it were a dating site or something it would be at least a little bit understandable, but really! A language site!
Tirizo   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:00 am GMT
Grenchy is trash! Hopefully her attempt to drag in her victims into court houses will be dismissed.

Just checked the site again Nothing still.

<Lol this is truly hilarious! How could a LANGUAGE site of all sites disentigrate to something like that! I mean, if it were a dating site or something it would be at least a little bit understandable, but really! A language site! >

Yeah believe me I would too laugh but this crap has been in the making for the last 1.5 years I have been on langcafe. I'm so sick of it.

Hanover. I forwarded that email to Michael, he said he will look in it. Damn Frances has been trying to send viruses again.
HanoverKing   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:12 am GMT
Thanks, hopefully Michael can end Frances virus war.

So is the Langcafe 2008 still going ahead as planned?

I wouldn't mind seeing Jessica slapping Grenchy on the face again. Comeon who would be pissed off if they found that one of their "friend" tried to bed the husband.

Has Michael been in contact with Andre yet? I called Gen and Jake and they still trying to get the site back up, hopefully they can ban the trolls and clean up the place.
Damian in Edinburgh   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:56 am GMT
I am the Damian from Edinburgh who regularly posts in THIS Forum and I have not had any connection with the Langcafe Forum for quite a long time, the reason for this being that I really don't have time to spare to be a contributor to internet forums apart from this one (which I have a special fondness for, God knows why at times, but there you go, guys). I also use certain UK domestic sites connected with the type of work I do (journalism) as well as several connected with Scotland and Scottish issues, of whch I am quite passionate.

Any references made to the Damian in Edinburgh in the foregoing posts in this thread have no association with me - in no way at all have I said or done any of the things stated, so as far as I'm concerned it's just nonsense. I had no idea that the Langcafe Forum had folded, or whatever has happened.

Anyway, I like the imaginative storyline.

I have only just woken so my thought processes are just a wee bit muzzy right now this sunny (yes, honestly - sunny!) Sunday morning in Edinburgh so I am relying on the "horrible" coffee Jasper alleged we have to endure over here! ;-) In actual fact - it's really great - freshly ground and percolated - hot and strong and black and taken with a spoonful of sugar (demerara) and produced by an Italian company and bought from a local deli.