Do you read English magnazines? What r they?

Badder Jack   Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:52 pm GMT
<<Or better:
Stop preaching, churches are made for that>>

I don't know, Guest. I think it's kind of hot when she does that. When Laura starts preaching all high and mighty, I picture a hot blonde German nun with a ruler in her hand telling me I've been a very naughty boy and must be punished for my sins. She makes me conjugate German verbs in every tense and then makes me recite the correct cases for obscure nouns, and when I make a mistake I get a smack on the hands. Then she makes me wear a dog collar and kneel before her and kiss her foot while she holds the leash and reads from the Book of Revelations, which is full of whacked out imagery. John's work on the Isle of Patmos was the pinnacle of his creative career, which saw the publication of the Book of Revelation and also the gospel-blues hit, "Who's that writin'? John the Relevator" as well as several screenplays that have become cult classics. But I digress. Back to Laura and her preaching. I only wish I could hear her pronouce the soft German "r" sound. Seriously dude. You know she has to be beautiful with an attitude like that. Laura is the stuff rock ballads were made for.
K. T.   Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:03 pm GMT
I never thought that she was seriously preaching. If she was, then it's some mix of Christianity I don't understand.
Guest   Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:05 pm GMT
I didn't think a religious person would like football hooligans! Isn't that sin?
Skippy   Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:06 am GMT
Laura recognizes that the freedom to practice one's religion includes being able to preach it. She also realizes, unlike many of you, that you do NOT have a right not to be annoyed.

If you don't like what she says ignore it. And Laura, you don't have to indulge trolls.
Bill in LA   Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:29 am GMT
Skippy, every time I read certain posts, I get ready to respond.... only to find that you have already weighed inwith the same comment I would have made. Great minds may think alike but greater minds think faster.

Stay with us Laura!
KC   Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:00 am GMT
where the hell is Laura preaching? someone please point that out to me. I went back and looked at her posts carefully; all I could make out is that she likes Britney and Paris, she likes the football hooligans who came to her city because they were 'virile', she likes Man United because they are the Red Devils and she calls Sigmund Freud Uncle Freud. Seems pretty non-religious to me.
Skippy   Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:19 am GMT
lol Thanks Bill! I try!
John Lennon   Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:21 pm GMT
"If you don't like what she says ignore it"
We're ignoring you. For Laura, there's still a chance of becoming a decent person.
Skippy   Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:07 pm GMT
She's already a decent person. We know our own.

Don't be a jackass.
John Lennon   Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:30 pm GMT
I can't be a jackass. I'm the Walrus!
Skippy   Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:46 pm GMT
coo coo ca choo?
Bill in Los Angeles   Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:49 pm GMT
Then I prefer Semolina Pilchard.
Guest   Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm GMT
"coo coo ca choo?"

Don't be a jackass, it's "goo goo g'joob!"
John Lennon   Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:51 pm GMT
^that was me^
sorry, I forgot to sign
Skippy   Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:11 pm GMT
The lyrics have been cited as both "coo coo kachoo" and "goo goo g'joob." Relax. Don't be a jackass.