Please help

Luboska   Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:05 pm GMT
Hello people. My name is Luboska I using internet and i think about dating with othe person man from other country. I try find some dating site but i can't write letters to man because i don't have credit cart.... I post it mesage at this forum:
I WANT FIND MAN TO LONG TIME RELATIONSHIP AND MARRID.
I want tell some more information about me.
I am single GIRL. if you want start correspondent with me please write to my e-mail address: ludoska@hotmail.ru
I will waiting you letter soon.
Luba.
Badjack   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:22 pm GMT
Semi-literate Rumanian con artist chicks are so HOT!
Guest   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:37 pm GMT
You'll have to decide if your name is "luboska" or "ludoska", if you want me to start correspondent and marrid.
Badder Jack   Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:53 am GMT
I'll bring Ludosker here to Kentucky and let her marrid then I'll take her to a rural hoedown where some good ol boy bikers will pass her around like a bottle of Jack Daniels. I bet she ends her days in a crick somewheres outside a Lexington. Nekkid and marrid carpfood. Heeeeeee *Hawww*.
Guest   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:09 am GMT
Do you also want to use my bank account to transfer millions of dollars worth of gold bullion from that super-rich dude in Nigeria who just vanished one fine day leaving his fortune up for grabs? Because I will gladly give you my bank account number, my credit card number, ATM number and anything else you want. Why? Because I have already started developing feelings for you from your post. Who knows, one day I might be your LONG TIME RELATIONSHIP AND MARRID.

Take care
Luboska   Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:30 pm GMT
OKAY Guest. Please send. I will waiting you e-mail soon.