I Love Laura's English

Laura Braun   Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:01 am GMT
John, called Lennon thank you for reminding that song. It's so good song. One day if you walk in New York Central part you will see ... there are some memorial on the ground. Imagine. When I was there it was full with flowers and even though it was raining I had a feeling that it's so wonderful there. But... as I said life is a traveling I'm from the other side of the eath and just try to remember so many things. It's like blast from the past. You asked me to preach and I ask myself. It's not in my power to convert you in religios : you have birth mark from the beginning. If your name is written in book of life there is nothing which can separate you from God. But it's not in my power to change the world. I'm just a humble servant... My time is waiting for me. I will come in some other time. I just have to step strongly on the ground. BYE4NOW
Laura Braun   Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:02 am GMT
John Lennon   Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:29 pm GMT
Yes, Laura nobody can change the world. Even I could not do that. I were just a part of something much bigger than me. Something happened and I was on the same ship as everybody else. Maybe God wanted it to happen, maybe it was a coincidence in a chaotic universe, I don't know. All I know is you have to follow your heart and not worry about other people. Bless you.

*disappears into thin air*
Damian   Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:52 pm GMT
It's amazing how John Lennon never lost ANY of the accent of his home city. He sounded exactly the same even after living in all sort of places over his short life during his short career, mostly in New York in later years. His speaking voice was typical of the flat, rather monotone style of his native city.
KC   Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:45 am GMT
Yes, thats true. But Lennon lived in England for most of his life (I am not sure of this though). On the other hand, look at Ozzy. He's spent the greater part of his life in USA and still has the Brummie accent. Although, for the most part, his whole speaking style is a bit of a put-on job. I can understand if an alky (alcoholic) speaks like that, but the very fact that he's performing still, is able to sing with a decent sense of tune (and is not suffering for liver cirrhosis) points to the fact that he is sober mostly.