does American English sound like Irish English?

...   Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:55 pm GMT
What is irish-english ?,I only know irish american lol...
Maria   Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:08 pm GMT
Well van morrison, that irish singer...his accent does sound prettty texas 2 me lol but then there is colin farrell and his accent just sounds irish or american,I dunnno about that but he has a sexci accent compare to any american dude so yeah,but irish and american accent does sound the same I cant really tell the diffrence 2 be honest,what is the diffrence ?? I dont get it,it;s like ya'll and all this like louisiana but irish and americans are friends forever irish and english do not even talk,so like the english need to get out of this situation...irish accent does not sound anything english 2 me 2 be honest.
xx_baybee_doll_xx@msn.com   Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:10 pm GMT
xx_baybee_doll_xx@msn.com
anyone add me im irish american.
Yo ( irish )   Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:31 pm GMT
Hey ya'll, WELL like there is even more irish in america then there is american,every white person there has 2 be irish heritege,or have irish in them,maybe because of the past...In my opinion irish and american,sounds noo diffrent the one;s that I know.
But like you say what you wanna say,people have there own opinion on thing;s here so yeah!
?   Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:55 pm GMT
nah u must be mad if u think that english accent sounds american irish sounds american i cant tell the diffrence yh irish is a bit betttter but english is nastty and dont sound nothing american........
bfeda   Thu May 17, 2007 6:14 pm GMT
fsdaf