Recording Sample 1

Randy   Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:57 pm GMT
Can anyone help me to type up the Sample 1 of Tom Szynalski's pronunciation? You can listen to the recording on this website.

I understand a bit but not all. It starts "It's hard to believe but I stop it at all ..."
Randy   Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:05 pm GMT
You can listen to sample 1 on http://www.antimoon.com/learners/tomasz_szynalski.htm

I want to record my own voice saying that little text to compare with Tom's pronunciation.
Estel   Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:59 am GMT
It's hard to believe that I slept at all, but I must have. Or otherwise, how could I have found myself awaken by a series of bangs <<........>> I rolled out of bed at the first bang and ran to the heart of the house in the brainless ecstasy of <<........>>

It's something along those lines. I sometimes can't really hear it, so I couldn't catch some of the things he said.
Tasche   Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:35 am GMT
It's hard to believe that I slept at all, but I must have. Or otherwise, how could I have found myself awaken by a series of bangs and a flood of light. I rolled out of bed at the first bang and ran to the heart of the house in the brainless ecstasy of a volunteer fireman.
Estel   Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:16 pm GMT
Thanks Tasche, for completing it. Even tho at full volume, it was inaudible sometimes for me.
Randy   Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:24 pm GMT
Many thanks Estel and Tasche for your help.