Surfing the net when ...

I am not Guest   Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:59 pm GMT
I was just surfing the net with firefox when I typed into the google box American women are ... when google suggested

the worst (997,000 matches)
worthless (282,000 matches)
shallow (324,000 matches)
***** (2,600,000 matches)
selfish (377,000 matches)

sexy (950,000 matches) this is what I wanted

I was so shocked why are American women so hated, I think they are wonderful - the ones I met are so friendly and charming.

I love both the accents of the midwest, south and think the east and west coast have their charms.

Please tell me that I am not alone, and others appreciate American women and their beautiful accents.
Well, I am   Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:58 pm GMT
What a coincidence! I was surfing the net with Firefox too! Look what I found!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-d-tuwJVnw
Hehe   Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:14 am GMT
I have met such well mannered American women - I even work with one and she no where near the stereotype.
Hmm   Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:09 pm GMT
When I google "American women are *****", I get 62.800.000 hits.
Laura Braun   Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:07 pm GMT
why did you start that thread, aren't there more worth things to do? Yeah, indeed.
Johnny   Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:19 pm GMT
Is there something that censors some words in this forum? I had never noticed it, or at least I think there used to be nothing. Let me try with some words.
Slut, cock, pussy, fuck, nigger, nigga.

If you are a mod you can delete this post if you think it's not appropriate. I just need to check whether some words are censored, because I can only see a bunch of asterisks in the posts above, but I had never seen any before.
Johnny   Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:21 pm GMT
Oops, none were censored, I can see them all. Does that mean the asterisks in the posts above were put on purpose? LOL, sorry again for the series of "bad words".
Hmm   Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:26 pm GMT
LOL
You're a bad boy, Johhny!
Uriel   Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:28 am GMT
There's no automatic censoring on this board. If you see asterisks, that's probably because the poster put them there.