Language switch in Castilia, when will happen?

Visitor   Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:54 pm GMT
Spain is a satellite of the india/china/gypsies/yakuza that rules the underworld.
Adieu de toi diable   Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:00 pm GMT
<< BREAKING NEWS

Spain drops the inefficient Mexican language.
Portuguese is now mandatory in the western half, Catalan is official in the east.
The language border passes through Santander, Madrid (Porta del Sol) e Màlaga. >>

This hispANUS Satan invades again my privacy.
--   Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:07 pm GMT
<<I'm so tired of the hispANUSes. Why don't USA , AlQaeda or someone else wipe them out with bombs loaded with stinking and rotting shits.>>

Why doesn't you learns to speaks the English?
greg   Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:34 pm GMT
L'espagnol n'est pas ,vraiment une langue mais simplement une pale copie, imitatation de langue de Molière, je veux dire le français. Le castillan va s'en aller, et j'ai espoir que la langue française la remplacera car ce ne serait que justice.
Whitey   Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:32 pm GMT
Has anyone noticed that 100% of this thread´s posts have being written by frech fanatics? the Spanish speakers don´t even care to answer to all this french nonsense, that´s how much they care about.
fo sho   Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:06 am GMT
Especially when Visitor posts outright lies. Anyways, English rules over french frogs and spanish beetles so quit your pointless arguments.
Blanquito   Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 am GMT
The thing is.. that Spanish speakers aren't obsessed with the French, it's the other way around... 80% of all Spanish vs French threads are opened by French speakers who are obsessed with Spanish.
Kroll   Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:28 am GMT
Guys don't listen to Vositor only wants to F....everybody. And I think also has problems with races. Don't read him.
Gregory   Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:08 am GMT
Visitor,

You could be a member of the French secret police.
++   Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:00 am GMT
<< Why doesn't you learns to speaks the English? >>

You learns how not to used google translation first.
J McEnroe   Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:17 am GMT
<< Paraguay, Peru and Bolivia are not Spanish speaking countries. The vernacular language are Guarani, Quechua(Aymara too). Spanish isn't even used officialy. >>

You can't be serious
Non-abnormal Visitor   Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:10 am GMT
I noticed how the hispanic fanatics here have to post non-sense in other threads cuz they can't make their own arguments. That's funny. Anyways, what's with all the anti-semitism? Are there a bunch of Fascists and hindu radicals here?
Bill   Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:37 am GMT
Visitor, the advocate for the French language, I think that your posts mainly damage the Latin languages. All your written work most likely only helps languages like Mandarin, Hindi, Arabic etc, but particularly Chinese Mandarin. You have to realize that we, the advocates of the Spanish language, are not the enemy. It appears that whenever you write anything that it is another victory for Chinese Mandarin.