Posts of Chinese articles

La police   Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 am GMT
Every day, I log on to this forum only to be confronted with many threads in Chinese. That's fine. But these threads are not discussions - they are merely copied and pasted articles from a Chinese news site. Surely if we want to read the news in Chinese, we're perfectly capable of finding a Chinese news site ourselves?
I mean to say, this forum is supposed to be for discussions - questions and answers, not the forced promotion of the Chinese language through copied and pasted news articles!

Thanks
Guest*   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 am GMT
Hear, hear!
Shuimo   Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:22 pm GMT
La police Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 am GMT
Every day, I log on to this forum only to be confronted with many threads in Chinese. That's fine. But these threads are not discussions - they are merely copied and pasted articles from a Chinese news site. Surely if we want to read the news in Chinese, we're perfectly capable of finding a Chinese news site ourselves?
I mean to say, this forum is supposed to be for discussions - questions and answers, not the forced promotion of the Chinese language through copied and pasted news articles!

Thanks
=====================
you shut up!
Instead of thanking Shhuimo for bringing Antimooners useful information about Chinese langugage learning and teachig, you are accusing me of forced promotion!

Go away!
Pack off yr complaints and find other places!
Antimoon is not for you!