SHUIMO!

///   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:26 am GMT
You have no idea how fucking annoying you are. Nobody wants you here and nobody reads nor wants to read your stupid articles. Show me an article promoting the Chinese language that does not come from China. You're like a scaly, smelly, pus-oozing rash that someone gets on his testicles, and no matter how much he scratches and puts ointment on it, he just can't get it to go away. I hope you die and rot in your own pile of Chinese shit.

Have a nice day. :)
Shuimo   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:32 am GMT
/// Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:26 am GMT
You have no idea how fucking annoying you are. Nobody wants you here and nobody reads nor wants to read your stupid articles. Show me an article promoting the Chinese language that does not come from China. You're like a scaly, smelly, pus-oozing rash that someone gets on his testicles, and no matter how much he scratches and puts ointment on it, he just can't get it to go away. I hope you die and rot in your own pile of Chinese shit.

Have a nice day. :)
===========
Loads of crap!
CommonAswhole   Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:03 pm GMT
You're a brainwashed official of the communist party. It reminds me of a stereotype seen in anti-communist propaganda from the Cold War actually coming to life. lol
///   Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:37 pm GMT
<<Loads of crap!>>

Coming from your syphilis-infested ass!