Michael Jackson

Guest   Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:19 pm GMT
:)
Mike the Chef   Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:46 pm GMT
I was like there man. I was there.
Guest   Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:09 pm GMT
Care to share?
Pedro   Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:36 pm GMT
Since his death the police have been searching his house for drugs.

Apparently they found class A drugs in his living room, class B drugs in his kitchen and class 5c in his bedroom!
jajaja   Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:25 pm GMT
They say Michael Jackson wasn't found in his home having a heart attack... he was found in a children's hospital having a stroke.

Michael Jackson's upcoming dates had to be cancelled: Jason aged 9, Paul age 8, Nick age 10...

Confirmation just came through that Michael Jackson died of food poisoning. Apparently he ate an 8 year old wiener.

Farrah died and went to heaven. God granted her one wish. She asked for all the children to be safe... So God killed Michael.
Laura Braun   Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:43 am GMT
jajaja - do you believe in all that rubbish? I beleive what i saw and heard and that's music. All that 'other' things are products of the evil one. You have to serve to someone... Some people serve to money they are ready to do everything for money... Let leave Micheal to rest in peace. God knows his heart, and God knows who is him. Whether you try to throw rocks <<How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eyes>>>
hp   Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:53 am GMT
Is the moderator of this room practicing double standard? this thread has nothing to do with language learning. why wasn't it deleted? just curious.
anyway, RIP, MJ.
michael J King of pop and   Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:08 am GMT
In his dancing style including the moonwalk, Michael Jackson was the best and the best there ever will be!
Woods   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:58 pm GMT
Pub Lunch   Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:21 pm GMT
The greatest performer that ever lived - simple as!!!! I was very lucky to be taken to see the Bad concert at Wembley in 1988 when I was 10 years old and I can still remember how absolutely jaw dropping this man was. I have never and will never see anything like it again - the geezer just floated, I mean seriously, the bloke's feet didn't look like they were touching the floor. And oh how he could sing - and what songs!!! Lady in my life and Don't stop until you get enough and.... I could go on and on.

I have always and will always be a fan - no-one moves like MJ!!
Doug Down   Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:27 pm GMT
Where does "Cha mon" originate from? where did the other glove go? and why didn't his mom sew elastic to both gloves like my mom did?.
Brian   Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:36 am GMT
Laura Braun,

Guest, in death everyone is equal.
-----------------------------------

This largely correct, however since early 1966, the situation has become a little different.
Laura Braun   Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:45 am GMT
I have a question to all of you: all people start to cry over Micheal's death, why they didn't show him their love by the time he needed that? Why they make all their PR on the memorial service. That's hypocrisy.
Brian, I have no idea for what you are talking about.
Brian   Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:10 am GMT
Brian, I have no idea for what you are talking about.
-----------------------------------------------------
Most people don't, unless they are prompted a little
then they get it. But this is a topic for another forum.
Tommie   Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:13 am GMT
Well, I was born in 1966, and my death is more important than anyone else's.
Is that what you were referring to?