Does anyone like "a demotivator"?

K. T.   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:58 pm GMT
Yes, you could be the new Rodney Dangerfield (He was a comedian. Sometimes you can see his still-funny "Back to School" movie on TV if you live in the US.)

I think the demotivator is, frankly, funny. That's the way I take his or her posts. I mean, c'mon, his moniker is "demotivator"...

Some of the posts here seem like they were generated by Babelfish. I much prefer "demotivator" to a certain poster who pops up once in awhile, asks for a ton of help and doesn't always even acknowledge the help.
guest   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:46 pm GMT
<<Does anyone like "a demotivator"? How do you think about this shit? I hate him a lot. If anyone agree, then post a reply.>>

I like him a lot. He's a funny man. I'm kinda surprised you don't get it Mr. Pedantic. Come to think of it, I'm pretty certain that isn't Mr. Pedantic. Sounds kinda weird, lol.
sretsret   Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:30 am GMT
I think demotivator is a pretty cool guy. eh demotivates peeple and doesnt afraid of anything.
MrPedantic   Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:15 am GMT
Re:cnablis

<<Haven't erad much from him lately -- did he just come back?>>

Yes, he's around, using other nicknames to post comments in his favour.
MrPedantic   Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:19 am GMT
Re:guest

<<I like him a lot. He's a funny man. I'm kinda surprised you don't get it Mr. Pedantic. Come to think of it, I'm pretty certain that isn't Mr. Pedantic. Sounds kinda weird, lol.>>

Your soul is weird, your tone sounds weird, every inch of your body looks so weird. Why don't you kill yourself to stop contaminating our society.
Laura Braun   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 am GMT
What I think is that in a forum the best result will come when everyone is doing the best for hims elf ad for a group.
Laura Braun   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 am GMT
the best result will come where everyone in the group does what is best for himself ... and the group... which means that some people should stop to use computer for persona abusive as a friend of mine said 'battering over the internet'. World is full with people with complexis non satisfacted from nothing, so they used internet of a stage of battering and show their real character, otherwise they hide their selves.
K. T.   Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 pm GMT
If you have a problem with "demotivator", just ignore him. Maybe you could write, "And now the doom report from Mr. Levity" or "Filling in for Debbie Downer today is..."

If demotivator is funny, as I think he is, he should appreciate the humour.

Perhaps it's a "Lost in Translation" thing.
Laura Braun   Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:15 pm GMT
But I do not have any problems with none. I just try to protect demotivator , de-demotivator, re-demotivator, it's for cause. My cause is to work for Peace and to imporve my english language skills.
Miss Trinidad&Tobago   Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:41 pm GMT
Not Mr.P...
Probably Molly...
Demotivator...good...
Peace to Darfive...improve your language skills...
Bless you Launa...
Bless you K. T....
Bless you all...
Amateur   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:15 pm GMT
Me supposa thet a demotivator be a chunk of fanni shiiit
ROFL
Amateur   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:17 pm GMT
Amateur ... improve your language skills
Bless me all...
Cool   Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:50 am GMT
I don't believe the OP ("MrPedantic Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:12 am GMT")
was MrPedantic - not his style. Sure as eggs is eggs, not him. It may have been MollyB in disguise - she hates MrP and all the world.
Cooler   Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:00 pm GMT
I don't believe the last post ("Cool Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:50 am GMT")
was Cool - not his style. Sure as eggs is eggs, not him. It may have been someone else in disguise that hates Cool and all the world.
Shrink   Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:10 pm GMT
That guy(A demotivator) is a typical keyboard warrior!

He should stop sitting in front of a computer and go outside and make some friends!