Need your help,please

sdf   Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:52 am GMT
Its easy to love the lover. The talent is being able to love even when she doesn't love. The real lover knows that she has the same love pain as his. She understands the love even if she doesn't want it. She waits patiently however.The lover is also impatient so that this love is bleeding in in one side.Here is The Real love

Can someone examine this and fix my mistakes?

Sorry for emberrassing writing. But right now I need this.
Robin Michael   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:17 am GMT
Its easy to love the lover. The talent is being able to love even when she doesn't love. The real lover knows that she has the same love pain as his. She understands the love even if she doesn't want it. She waits patiently however.The lover is also impatient so that this love is bleeding in in one side.Here is The Real love

It is easy to love the Lover. The talent is being able to love when she does not love. The real Lover knows that she has the same love pain as him. She understands the love even if she does not want it. She waits patiently however. The Lover is also impatient. His love is bleeding from his side. Here is the ‘real love’.

I can understand your embarrassment. There are a lot of good sites on the Internet where you can look for help. Do a Google search on P*** or FCUK, but first remove the 'safe' search' preference.

Seriously, I would reccommend:

He's Just Not That Into You (2009)

"He's Just Not That Into You" tells the stories of a group of interconnected, Baltimore-based twenty- and thirty somethings as they navigate their various relationships from the shallow end of the dating pool through the deep, murky waters of married life.

Trying to read the signs of the opposite sex... and hoping to be the exceptions to the "no-exceptions" rule.

Anna can't decide between the sexy married guy, or her straightforward, no-sparks standby.

Connor, who can't get over the fact that he can't have her.

And Mary, who's found an entire network of loving, supportive men, just needs to find one who's straight.

He (or she) is just not that into you.

OK, I have tried my best to fix your mistakes!

http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/m/hes_just_not_that_into_you/
Laura Braun   Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 pm GMT
sdf, It's so complicated that I cannot get it at all but it's sound like soup opera.
Laura Braun   Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:45 pm GMT
Real love is not what you described, you're wrong. Real love is between a man and God, mother - child, husbands - wife, one could die for his country and to protect his relatives, his friends. That's real love.
Real love is freedom and there is no fear in it is.
Guest   Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:07 pm GMT
<<Real love is not what you described, you're wrong. Real love is between a man and God

>>

How can you love God if you have not proofs about its existence?. One can say real love is between man an dinosaurs because at least we positively know that dinosaurs once existed, but God is basically a chimera.
Laura Braun   Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:57 pm GMT
The question is: are you monkey or your mom and dad? That's more reasonable question other things are blowing against the wind, which is fine. I mean you never heard about God, because you know nothing about Him. But because here we are going to discuss about that love sentences, I just had some sort of hesitation about them. Let me describe what kind of problem here I see:

<<<ts easy to love the lover. (no it's not easy to love the lover, because you are always afraid to lose him , or her, or if you have lover that means t you have to devote all yourself to someone else, so it's not easy). << The talent is being able to love even when she doesn't love. (That's not the talent - that's gift of God, it's blessed to love, it's blessed to give not to receive). The real lover knows that she has the same love pain as his.(OK Agree she loves someone else the real lover loves her and then it comes something called magical triangle, you love her, she loves somebody else, believe me you have to run as fast as you can from that situation, because you are going to force her to love you, but love is not shoes which you can exchange just like this). <<< She understands the love even if she doesn't want it. (she understand that you love her but she cannot open her heart because her heart is busy).<<<She waits patiently however.(why she waits patiently and lose her time waiting instead of do something much more valuable) <<<The lover is also impatient so that this love is bleeding in in one side.(That's a bad example of love - that's called something else). (The real love is not here. Lover can just make his steps away and leave the situation untouched which is better for him). Here is The Real love - look around you there are thousand fishes in the sea.
R   Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:14 pm GMT
A real life soup opera

First of all, is the passage written by a man or a woman. Is it written by a man who is in love?

<<The talent is being able to love even when she doesn't love. >>

It is madness to love someone who does not love you in return. This is not talent. If this is what you think, then it is time to move on.

Woman do not appreciate being pursued by someone they are not interested in. That person is called 'a nuisance' or 'a pain'.

<<<She waits patiently however.>>>>

Why would she wait patiently? She is not interested in the fool who is pursuing her in vain. She is getting on with her life.

<<Here is The Real love >>

Get a life!!

I have decided that I like 'Laura Braun'. But that does not mean that she is going to like me, let alone, 'love me'.
Laura Braun   Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:23 pm GMT
see what is love ....<<<Then she gave one last burst of music. The white Moon heard it, and she forgot the dawn, and lingered on in the sky. The red rose heard it, and it trembled all over with ecstasy, and opened its petals to the cold morning air. Echo bore it to her purple cavern in the hills, and woke the sleeping shepherds from their dreams. It floated through the reeds of the river, and they carried its message to the sea.

"Look, look!" cried the Tree, "the rose is finished now"; but the Nightingale made no answer, for she was lying dead in the long grass, with the thorn in her heart. >>>
Laura Braun   Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 pm GMT
sdf, listen I found the right text for you. That song is something very special for me, so read the text it tells everything : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNKmHvI1s8o
imbécil   Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:30 pm GMT
<<Real love is between a man and God>>

You're right about that. My love with God is very carnal indeed! I used to use Playboy but then I got an image of God.
K. T. on Soup   Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:49 am GMT
Laura,

I like your use of "soup" here. In fact, I think "soup" is a better fit to describe the plots in these long dramas. In the US, we call them "soap" operas or "soaps"; on the Spanish channels, they call them "novelas".
Laura Braun   Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:17 am GMT
imbécil , you know what kind of people read Playboy, this one full with complexix they have such big complex so you cannot get offend me.

K.T. on soup: back to the thread , you caught me again. See the date, it's amazing one year later I made the same mistakes :))))) http://www.antimoon.com/forum/t10509.htm
.   Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:35 pm GMT
Laura Braun:

<<The question is: are you monkey or your mom and dad? That's more reasonable question other things are blowing against the wind, which is fine. I mean you never heard about God, because you know nothing about Him. But because here we are going to discuss about that love sentences, I just had some sort of hesitation about them. Let me describe what kind of problem here I see: >>

The question is: Are you a man or a mouse? The answer my friend is blowing in the wind. Which is just fine with me! Have you never heard of God? I talk to him all the time. Just because we are here we will discuss this 'Love nonsense'. I mean, just what sort of nonsense is it. If a man wants a woman he just takes her and that is that. Pays his money and makes his choice.
.   Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:47 pm GMT
flacidmammaliapodium

is that a verb
is that a noun
is that a monkey

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mary Magdalene is distinguished from other women named Mary as "Mary of Magdala", a town on the western shore of the Sea of Galilee.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Polska, oficjalnie Rzeczpospolita Polska – państwo położone w Europie Środkowej nad Morzem Bałtyckim. Graniczy z Niemcami (na zachodzie), Czechami i Słowacją (na południu), Ukrainą i Białorusią (na wschodzie), na północnym wschodzie z Litwą oraz na północy z Rosją (obwód kaliningradzki). Ponadto polska granica wyłącznej strefy ekonomicznej na Bałtyku graniczy ze strefami Danii i Szwecji.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Television (TV) is a widely used telecommunication medium for transmitting and receiving moving images, either monochromatic ("black and white") or color, usually accompanied by sound.

http://www.aintitcool.com/image/what_a_girl_wants.jpg
Laura Braun   Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:45 pm GMT
dotman for all what you said I used translator, but what you speak is just stupid...
http://translate.google.be/translate_t#