Supermemo 2009 in 4 parts

Supermemo 2009   Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:58 am GMT
Extreme English Intermediate/Advance/Basic/Extreme English Grammar & Idioms in Use/Basic http://www.supermemo.pl/nauka_slownictwa

Tom what do you think about it ?

Can you write a review ?

Luke
Tom 1   Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:50 am GMT
Yeah! Tom we are waitng for your review! Dont be lazy :)
Piter   Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:52 am GMT
I have heard about it put I will wait until Tom writes a decent review! Where are you Tom? Dont you dare laze about on the weekend!
Kate   Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:54 am GMT
It is gonna be a British version of the program! What a shame! Still there are gonna be some equivalents of American English
Adam   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:34 am GMT
I ve read that we can use various types of exercises to practice vocabulary :), Cant wait to use it!
hey   Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:09 pm GMT
I have already ordered 3 supermemo programs, namely intermediate, advance, and grammar. You can use these programs on your PDA, which is excellent...If Tom ( the lazy bones ;) just kiddn' Tom) wont write a review in two weeks time I will do my best to introduce it to you. Still Tom's review would be better... The new Supermemo has been launched on a Polish market 2 days ago. It is distributed by PWN and supermemo, not to mention other internet shops...
Tom   Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:36 pm GMT
You know my opinion -- it's best to make your own SuperMemo collection. The process of making it is as important as the repetitions.

I've seen a few collections by SuperMemo and I always hated them for one reason or another.