Online course for Arabic language.

nesma   Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:51 am GMT
We offer an affordable online Arabic Language course with the click of your computer mouse. Arabic Language Centre "Arabeya" can help you maximize your Arabic language competence - quickly, affordably, and in the privacy of your home. All teachers are native speakers of the Arabic Language and have graduated from prestigious universities in Egypt. All speak very good English and several are also able to converse in other languages.
Our communicative approach aims at making the students feel confident in communicating the target language in real life situations. Our staff accesses a variety of teaching materials and will provide you with ample time to practice learnt knowledge. These include books, film, pre-recorded audio conversations of native speakers, music and role playing.
We are currently using Al-kitabul-asasy in MSA track, plus 4U Arabic Language School material and well as outside sourced materials in ECA.

Fees
Online the Intensive One to One Program is only 9$ an hour.

5 hours = US$ 55.00

10 hours (5% OFF) = US$ 85.00

15 hours (11% OFF) = US$ 120.00

20 hours (15% OFF) = US$ 153.00
50 hours ( 20 % OFF) = US$ 360.00

You can contact with :

www.booking2000.com
www.arabeya.org
info@arabeya.org
u4egypt@gmail.com
Edward Teach   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:08 am GMT
I cannot imagine why anyone want to talk with an arab.
Laura Braun   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:14 am GMT
Edward, when you go to an arabic country you definetly need to know some arabic. For example in case that you wish to see the pyramids you need to know at least few words, just as a matter of courtesy. So you have to be much more open minded.
Dane   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:16 am GMT
I want to join the class, but I'm an infidel and I don't want to be beheaded. Am I welcome if I enjoy looking at cartoons of Mohammed?

………………….„„-----„„„
………………„-“”:„„: : : : :”:”. -„„„
…………...„-“„:--(_,-‘-:„: : : : : : : :“.-„
………….„”:( . . . . . . . ): : : : : : : : : :”-„
…………/: : “-„„„„„„„„--“: : : : : : : : : : : \
………„--”:”:”:” : : : : : “:”:*:-:„:„: : : : : : |
…..„--:”: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : „-“”/--:„: :|
...( „„--“””/”””””””*-----:„:„:„:„:-“ . . . “\; ; “\
………./ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./; ; ; ;\
……….”„ . . . . . . . . . „„„„ . . . . . (; ; ;„;„)
………..,/”!.!.!.)-“”-(“!.!.!”!)”””””””””-“„.„/
……….(! ! ! ! !” . .” „! ! ! „” . . . . . . | ./
………..”„---“”./ . . .””----“ . . . . . . . „„/
…………/ . . .| . . „ . . . . . . . . . . . . „/
…………”-„ .(„ .„--“ . . . . . . . . . . . /
…………...”„. ,” „„„. . .„ . . . . . . . ./
……………/ . .” „„„”” .” . . . . . . .„’
……………| . .”” . . . . . . . „- . . |„
……………(_„--„„„„„„--.“” . . . . \::””\
.................…..„-“\ . . . . . . . „/: : \
……………….„„-“: : >-„„„„„„--“„”: : :/:”:”:- „
…………...„--“„-“: : / . . . . . „-“: : : „” : : : : : :”:- „
……….„-:”: : :/\: : : / . . . .„:”:-„: : „“: : : : : : : : : : :”:-„
…….../ : : : : :|: „/„: :| . . ./: : : :\: /: : : : : : : : : : : : : : \
……../: : : : : :”: : :”„/ . . /: : : : : “: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : \
……./: : : : : : : : : : :| . „”: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : \
…….|: : : :„: : : : : : :“/”: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : \
…….|: : : :|: : : : : : „”: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :\
……/: : : ::|: : : : : : |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |: : : : : : : : : |
Edward Teach   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:56 am GMT
Ah, Laura speaks of open-mindedness now.
Did you forget the post you made when you said the existence of god shouldnt be allowed as a topic?
Not very consistent are you?
Laura Braun   Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:50 am GMT
Ah, Edward... I do not forget what I wrote. Every language is like to get to know much more about the world. You know english, but that's all. I know some russian, arabic, english and my native language, but wherever I go I can say 'hello' and 'goodbye' in some other language. For example:
A saliamu alekum rahmetu uahi ua barakatu. (it's a way to say hello in arabic).
Edward Teach   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:32 pm GMT
I apologize Laura, I should have realized a person as limited as you can't afford to be choosy about who/what they converse with.
Although it saddens me greatly that you are reduced to speaking with creatures such as arabs.
Perhaps suicide would be prefferable to such a state?

yours with love

Edward Teach
Laura Braun   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:39 pm GMT
Edward, as I read your pefrect language I wish to speak like you. Really. Then I can explain what I really wish to say. Why there is hate in your heart?
Edward Teach   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:53 pm GMT
Thats not hate laura, the most i can summon for you is a kind of stern pity.

Sorry to kill your hopes but the idea of you doing anything at my level is a laughable concept.
Laura Braun   Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:27 pm GMT
no, I feel pity for you. Sorry of useless conversation which we had. You are someone who think that you are more than the others. How silly you are to waste your time in forums like this instead of doing something more useful. Why do you think that you are the smartest one. I'm not going to read your answer, everything is like blowing against the wind . You are the winner. Bye
Edward Teach   Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:34 am GMT
If I were you laura, I would get used to people like me winning all the time.
It is natures way of showing your inferiority.
By the way, you are on the same forum remember?
Antimooner K. T.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:44 am GMT
"russian, arabic, english and my native language"

Hmmm, who would have this skill set? A Pole? An Israeli? I'm always curious about the languages people acquire.

Arabic would NOT be easy for me to acquire because I don't know many Arabic speakers. I'd have to seek them out. Spanish, on the other hand, I hear almost every time I am out shopping or in the neighbourhood because neighbours hire Spanish-speaking roofers, gardeners, etc.
Yoruba   Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:17 am GMT
So, Laura is an Israeli. Who else would know those languages? I guess that explains her "chosen one" attitude.
Antimooner K. T.   Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:54 am GMT
I just think it is a curious set of languages. I think about that kind of thing. Why does someone know Yoruba, for example? An anthropologist would know Yoruba, a missionary might know Yoruba.
A Peace Corps worker? A linguist? A native speaker. A language enthusiast.