Anyone still hasn't watched this video?

antimooner   Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:05 am GMT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx6FRSemW38

I found this hot video in youtube and was quite depressed by the comments of other youtube users because some of them, especially the abc (American borned Chinese), are blaming or verbally attacking the chinese woman (victim) rather than the black.

I understand that the local tv news broadcasts deliberately didn't show the full version to all audiences, and the video starts with the chinese punching the head of the black.
Now I post the full version here, so everyone know the cause of this incident and can take a fair judgement.

1.The black hogging two seats with her bag.
2. Chinese lady ask her to give the seat politely (according to what that lady told other chinese on that bus).
3. The black refused.
4. Both came up to a dispute.
5. During their dispute, the black kept flexing her hand/fingers over the face of the chinese.
6. Chinese shouted back at her with rude words.
7. The black threw the first punch at the face of the chinese.
8. And the rest as you can see in this video.

So, who is right and who is wrong, who should be blamed and the unfair broadcasting by the American local media are all obvious after watching this video.

Joyce   Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:09 pm GMT
We must have good manner in public place. A small dispute can end up a disaster if we let our anger control ourselves. The black woman is apparently not a good-tempered one. If she kept calm and shut her mouth and stopped finger-pointing, she would not have been beaten.