none

Boy   Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:31 pm GMT
Hi,

I have a problem to discuss over here. I need your help in this regard. Today I talked to one of my older brother's employees on the phone from here, Karachi. She lives in OHIO. I could understand her without any problems. She also replied to my questions in no time. It means that she could understand me well. I asked her where she rated my English. She told me that it was 'pretty good'. Later, when she was talking to my elder brother who is right now living with me. She told him that 'a lot of Americans would have a difficulty in understanding me.' I'm very frustrated now after hearing such a comment. I don't know what I should do in order to make myself understandable to esp American native speakers.

I am thinking right now if I can talk with Kirk, Maxmanic, Travis or maybe Brennus so that they can give me honest feedback. As I'm planning to study in America, too.. so making myself understanable to general native speakers is very important for me. I hope if anyone of you can talk to me on the phone.

The thing is that, I can talk with anyone else who resides in Canada and America unlimited in a day from here karachi. My elder brother runs a celluar company in America and he has bought a special telephone line from Pakistan to America. I don't have to pay any money for any phone calls. My elder brother will pay only $35 per month in America for whatever calls I'm going to make over there and in Canada.

On a serious note, I don't want to talk with other American strangers. I want to talk with old people who have been posting on Antimoon for months like Kirk, Travis, Maxmanic, Brennus or maybe andre in usa. I'll be appreciating the real feedback on my English level from one of these guys.

To all of you, if you ever wish to talk to me on the phone, please drop your celluar phone no or residence phone no at my email address: I'll be making a phone call to you. I'll give you a reference before talking to you. (like Boy from Antimoon)

Here is my email address:

adeel100101@gmail.com

Thanks.
Boy   Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:35 pm GMT
one more point: You guys have nothing to do with paying phone bills. As I'm the one who is going to make a phone call not one of you. You should not have any doubts about this.
Tiffany   Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:47 pm GMT
I hope one of them calls you. I understand how you feel as I feel exactly that way in Italian.