German Verb to Clean?

Fowtrowgarden   Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:05 pm GMT
<If by "Northern European" you are talking about the physical location of France...then I have to agree with you. However, northern French culture is a hosh posh and more northern than sounthern...or...at least that is how it felt when I was there. But I am not a cultural expert, so I am the first to admit that I am not qualified to judge such things.>

Well if by 'Northern France/Northern France culture' you mean the annexed lands of Flanders and Elsass & Lotheringen and maybe Brittany, they don't even belong to France, so of course the culture will be more Northern than Southern/French.

So stop giving Heinz Ubermannegger racial awareness lessons, when you yourself laughably attempt to cultrually and race-cleansenly engineer France has Northern European.
Eye   Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 pm GMT
"Polaks, Turks, Sicilians, French, Spanish, Roma, Semites, Russians, benders, Reds and Nigerians and Paddies WATCH OUT! "

Spanish !!! Autobashing ?...
Ein Anfänger   Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:45 pm GMT
Fowtrowgarden...

I wasn't giving any racial awareness lessons. I think you may have not have understood my intent with my comment. All I was pointing out is that their negative stereotyping was based on a series of physical features that were assumed rather incorrectly to be only Irish. These same physical features can be found in all European...yes all European...nations.

And those "Annexed" lands are still part of France. I don't care how they came to be there, it doesn't change the fact that today there are still French by self proclamation with northern cultural and ethnic characteristics.