Honest opinion

Avalon   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:18 pm GMT
Is it just me or is it sick that as soon as I hear an American accent I get an erection. I have tried not to but find it difficult, it is really embarrassing.
guy   Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:54 pm GMT
If there's men who get erections from other men, everything's possible. But considering that that is a mental disorder, no, it's not normal.
Adam & Steve   Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:01 pm GMT
I suspect that Avalon has just hit puberty. Raging hormones and pitched tents are hard to control at that age.
Damian in Edinburgh   Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:24 pm GMT
I must be abnormal.......I'm afraid American accents in general do nothing for me at all....not so much as a tingle or even a quickening of the pulse. Should I seek counselling?

I do rather like to hear the American Deep South accent though, within reason, but I'm not sure whether it makes me smile with a hint of auditory pleasure or chuckle because it sounds quite funny.....either way I remain fully unaffected down below, though, but that could depend on the individual who uses the accent and is within my range of vision.....the accent most certainly wouldn't be the sole criterion.
Avalon   Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:17 am GMT
Thanks, whilst it is slightly in jest, it is somewhat true.

p.s. I realise I'm a sad sad person.
Hossein Khosrow Ali Vazir   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:38 am GMT
Avalon IS JABRONI JEW PIECE OF SHIT FAG WORSE THAN MICHAEL JACKSON AND THAT NO GOOD MOTHER FOCKER HALK HOGAN!
danny russia   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:10 pm GMT
You are not alone. I, too, have an American accent fetish. One expression I've used to describe my condition was that hearing an American accent invariably gives me an orgasm. One American teenage girl I said this to replied with "Eww, gross!" (which of course gave me an orgasm)
Avalon   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:39 pm GMT
Maybe we could get erect together danny, and pump each other out while Damian in Edinburgh talks in a deep south American accent in the corner..? and Guy runs round the room in his purple Y fronts thinking he is John Wayne..? Oh fook I think I have just cum thinking about it..!!!