Freedom for Spanish speakers of Belize

Hispanic   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:20 pm GMT
Spanish is the most important mother tongue of Belizeans but the Government (forced by the British) doesn´t respect the rights of the Spanish speaking people, the majority of the population. If the rights of Latinos is not respected, that would lead to Secession.
**   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:29 pm GMT
<<doesn´t respect the rights >>
In what sense? because i think education in Belize is bilingual or am i wrong?
Guest1111   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:31 pm GMT
The amount of the world that hates the British just goes to show what the absolute master race we really are.
Guest2222   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 pm GMT
The British, the Chinese and the Muslims are the most hated people.
*   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 pm GMT
<<In what sense? because i think education in Belize is bilingual or am i wrong? >>

English remains as the main means of instruction in Belize. Spanish is taught as second language and has no official recognition despite 65% of Belizeans are native Spanish speakers.
Guest1111   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:20 pm GMT
<<The British, the Chinese and the Muslims are the most hated people. >>

The British and the Chinese are quite evidently superiors - the Muslims most definately aren't though. They just like blowing shit up.b
?   Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:28 pm GMT
They speak kriol which is there form of english. This is such an obvious troll. If they let spanish have official status it would be overun by the surronding influence. Plus spaindards are immigrants and are expected to learn the language.