How to write perfect English?

Uk   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:42 pm GMT
Irony is the type of person that would start crying if you shouted at him, with the urine running down his leg.

He needs to be the big bad man hiding behind his pc with a semi on..!! But in the real world he would be sparked out on the floor in his own piss..!!!
Irony   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:47 pm GMT
UK, what are your comments actually based on?

Could it be the fact im making a fool out of you and you lack the wit to reply with a decent comeback?

Doesnt it strike you as ironic that you are accusing me of being a "keyboard warrior" and then talking about people getting knocked out?
Daveyboy.   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:58 pm GMT
Bla bla bla Irony, They can take or leave the advice or tips I give, no problem Irony. I am not giving advice on my bad grammar..haha.. so Whatever little boy..!! Yeah we're all behind the keyboards Irony, But we always get little pricks like you coming on and mouthing it off eh..?

I am not going to bother with you now little boy, your pathetic and boring.
US   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:06 pm GMT
Irony your the fool, you need to grow your stupid ass up man..!!
Irony   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:11 pm GMT
Leaving an argument in which you just totally humiliated yourself? How convenient.

Sadly its not just your grammar thats a problem, you also struggle with the concept of using words to convey meanings.

Though it is most amusing to watch you vainly grapple with the English language.
Irony   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:22 pm GMT
I am so sorry for being a turd guys, I have nothing Interesting to do with my life but to come on here and talk Shit..!! please forgive me..?
Observer   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:29 pm GMT
Strange how Irony misused punctuation in his last post just like Daveyboy always does.

I hope that illiteracy isnt catching.
Observing the Oberver   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm GMT
Strange how Observer misused punctuation in his last post just like Irony always does.

I hope the illiteracy " isn't " catching.