how to use interjection like a native speaker?

Maria Ozawa   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:25 am GMT
how to use interjection like a native speaker?
Uriel   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 am GMT
Like which ones?
Quintus   Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:46 am GMT
"." wrote :
>>I had the most amazing experience. I travelled across Ireland in a train at night, and for miles and miles I did not see a single light. It was like crossing an uninhabited wilderness.>>

Doubtless you were travelling through the midlands of Ireland, which can seem rather dreary, being literally depressed as the boggy Midland Plain, sparsely populated, very often with houses few and far between, no night lights at home and no street lights out of doors. Absent, too, are the glowing neons that so comfort the urban sensibilities.

Certainly the sight of such absolute black for miles and miles might easily bewilder a city lad.

Of course all that extra stout darkness means no light pollution, which is a true advantage for the astronomical observatory which has been situated there at Birr Castle in County Offaly since Victorian times ~ its six-foot telescope being the famous Leviathan of Parsonstown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:LeviathanOfParsonstown.jpg
Irrelevant shit   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am GMT
Thats the first step.

You bang on about a subject that is not only irrelevant but cannot possibly be of interest to anyone except quintus.

Don't forget to include a link for everyone to ignore completely.

Soon your interjection will be spot on.
Quintus   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:49 am GMT
That's the ticket, "I. S." - you got it in one, lad !

But it was actually intended for the One Who Signs Himself "." because he is the original poster who wrote the original comment quoted, don't you see.

But thanks for playing, Irrel !
Irrelevant Shit   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:56 am GMT
No, I dont see.

Most likely because that post isnt here.

The original poster is Maria.
Quintus   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:09 am GMT
Ah go on, Irrel, I am simply not privy to the technical mechanism of actually initiating a posting on Antimoon, if you want to know the truth. Besides, it seems our Maria needs this interval to more thoroughly articulate what she's asking us, and I wanted to reply to the comment of "." from another thread of Antimoon. Do you really mind so much, or are the day's travails just weighing you down ?

For anyone who cares, "six foot" just represents the diameter of Leviathan's lens. The length of the telescope's tube and mirror box is about 54 feet (16.5 metres); including the mirror it weighed about 12 tons.
Irrelevant Shit   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:41 am GMT
You will be waiting a long time for anyone to care about that shit.

So because Maria hasnt said anything further that must mean she wants to hear about this bollocks?

get over yourself.
Quintus   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:05 pm GMT
Do compose yourself, my dear Irrel. We shall see what "." has to say about it, shan't we though ?- After all, caro Irrelino, 'twas for his eyes Leviathan was writ, and not those of dear, dear Maria, Star of the East.

Time will tell, my dear Irrel, you shall mark my words. Yes, you may depend upon it, liebster Freund Irrel.

Now hush - not another word, for the night is as young and fresh as a Styrian bride on her wedding's eve !
Tombora   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:16 pm GMT
Quintus, please don't turn into another Damian.
Quintus   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:22 pm GMT
Ah, but being Quintus will be bad enough, dear Tombo.

Just ask notre cher Irrelot des merdes.

Let's give poor Damian a rest. Half the things written under his name are forgeries, didn't you realise ?