Is China politically correct towards their minorities?

Matematik   Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:14 am GMT
Are the Han Chinese majority domineering and supremacist towards minorities, or are they a bunch of wimps who celebrate "diversity" and kiss minority arse?

Is being a minority in China a benefit, and disasvantage or completely nuetral?
44335   Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:21 am GMT
At least, I know they don't hunt seal in a barbaric way like Canadians do!
Ching Chong   Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:27 pm GMT
No they merely gun down unarmed monks and imprison people without trial.
Shuimo   Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:33 pm GMT
Matematik Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:14 am GMT
Are the Han Chinese majority domineering and supremacist towards minorities, or are they a bunch of wimps who celebrate "diversity" and kiss minority arse?

Is being a minority in China a benefit, and disasvantage or completely nuetral?
===============================
Uh-huha, what a bastardly question there!

The Han Chinese majority treat the ethnic minority like rare species of animals that need to be protected and taken special care of!
Which means that being an ethnic minority in China is the passport to access to lots of preferential policies, such as far lower college entrance examination scores than national average, being free from restrictions of one-child policy that applies to the Han Chinese households, being subject to lesser and lenient punishment from crimes as compared with their Han counterparts........

You figure this out Is being a minority in China a benefit, and disasvantage or completely nuetral? !
Baldewin   Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:42 pm GMT
So, the minorities are also increasing toward the Han in China and in the not-too-distant future China will speak a different language, ehm... I mean dialect. ;-)
Shuimo   Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:05 pm GMT
Baldewin Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:42 pm GMT
So, the minorities are also increasing toward the Han in China and in the not-too-distant future China will speak a different language, ehm... I mean dialect. ;-)
===============
Heavens forbid that! %>_<%

The Han Chinese wud not be that stupid to allow this to happen!

The Han Chinese are already doing lots of soul-searching following the recent bloodiest riots in ethnic-minority-dominated Tibet and Xinjiang autonomous regions unseen for decades since the founding of the PRC!

Shuimo would very much like to see all those so called preferential policies for these so called minorities scraped once for good!
Baldewin   Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:22 pm GMT
The Han Chinese are tolerant if they give back to the hand that feeds their minorities (a bit like the Romans did it in their time). Meanwhile, the Han have their diaspora stretched out over every corner of the Earth in order to gain intelligence about every nation. I must say, I'm impressed with this strategy.
Be aware, however, that Europe will become united one day. Be it with or without Islam. Be it despite or thanks to Islam.