learning English

tallguy 95   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:38 pm GMT
Is that truth if say a learner succeeds to learn English language to a level the same of native speakers some unknown individuals in black suits will come for them in the middle of the night to give them a ride to a place not found on map and after a little warming up with a teeth extractor they will be electroshocking their butt till they understand why Mr. Jack Arse got his name in hell? or the truth is even worse for them?
Uk   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:49 pm GMT
They will bum you for talking shit..!
BS   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:06 pm GMT
Of course not. After they kidnap you, they firstly make you drink an acid which tears some of your interiors to pieces, just enough so as not to kill you. Then they make you puke those pieces of interiors, and they squeeze the blood that comes from it onto their dicks, so that they can use it as a lubricant for when they triple penetrate you anally. If you're woman they also triple penetrate you vaginally, otherwise they'll be satisfied by just the addition of the triple mouth penetration to the party. So in the end you'll have 3 dicks in each and every hole you have. After cumming, they'll stick all of their dicks full of cum, shit, piss and spit right into your mouth, when they'll come for another 2-3 times.

By the end of the party you'll be either a faggot or whore, which pretty much defeats all the effort you've done to achieve such a good level of English.

Have fun.
I'm shocked   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:33 pm GMT
Oh, my God! I seem to have lost my way. It's so horrible here. All those dicks, blood and cum! I think I'd better leave.