Languages with soft and hard accents

Commentator   Sat May 01, 2010 1:27 am GMT
Hello everybody, I just want to know your opinion about the languages that have to be spoken with either soft and hard accents:

Soft accent languages:

French
English
Latin
Chinese
Hindi
Hebrew
Portuguese
Korean
Finnish
Romanian
Estonian
Thai
Laotian
Tibetan
Cambodian
Guarani
Quechua
Aymara

Hard accent languages:

Russian
German
Dutch/Afrikaans
Japanese
Spanish
Italian
Scandinavian (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic)
Czech
Slovak
Serbo-Croatian
Slovenian
Bulgarian
Gaelic
Welsh

I cannot determine whether Arabic, Greek, Swahili, Mongolian, and Turkish are either soft or hard accent languages.

But one thing for sure is all the tonal languages are soft accent languages.
Languagist   Sat May 01, 2010 1:33 am GMT
Could you explain what exactly in its sound or speech makes a language have a soft accent, or what that means? Just curious, I'm interested in this too.
Commentator   Sat May 01, 2010 1:56 am GMT
You would know how they pronounce the word in their respective languages. It's different from giving a strong emphasis.

Have you noticed that whenever Russian/German/Japanese/Spaniard/Italians speakers English or French, they a hard accent because their language is spoken with hard accents.

On the other hand English/French/Chinese/Portuguese speakers speak German or Spanish, their accent is soft because their languages have to be spoken with hard accents.
Commentator   Sat May 01, 2010 2:33 am GMT
You would know how they pronounce the word in their respective languages. It's different from giving a strong emphasis.

Have you noticed that whenever Russian/German/Japanese/Spaniard/Italians speakers SPEAK English or French, they HAVE a hard accent because their language is spoken with hard accents.

On the other hand English/French/Chinese/Portuguese speakers speak German or Spanish, their accent is soft because their languages have to be spoken with hard accents.
Kendra   Sat May 01, 2010 8:21 am GMT
French accent is anything but soft.
And Portuguese (from Portugal) and Slavic accents sound the same: harsh.
So, I see no point in your ''classification''.
ggg   Sat May 01, 2010 8:22 am GMT
You still haven't explained what a hard/soft accent is.
Matematik   Sat May 01, 2010 8:55 am GMT
I wouldn't call Mandarin a soft accent.
What is this?   Sat May 01, 2010 3:59 pm GMT
Hard accent languages:

Italian
Scandinavian (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic)
Czech

What is this?
Why is it? Italian? Czech? Swedish?
Commentator   Sat May 01, 2010 4:05 pm GMT
I can not explain what exactly I meant :(
OK, sorry guys about my stupid topic, I know I' dummy. :(
Commentator   Sat May 01, 2010 4:45 pm GMT
I like hard and soft cocks though, will you guys send me some nude pictures please..?
Guest.   Sun May 02, 2010 8:17 am GMT
<< Commentator Sat May 01, 2010 4:05 pm GMT
I can not explain what exactly I meant :(
OK, sorry guys about my stupid topic, I know I' dummy. :(

Commentator Sat May 01, 2010 4:45 pm GMT
I like hard and soft cocks though, will you guys send me some nude pictures please..? >>

Sorr guys, but I was the one wrote this and I also use the usernames Adolfo/Invitado/Usuario/Franco/Colette/Red Echelon/JGreco, etc.

I love to savor my own PEANUT BUTTER because it's the best one I've ever tasted.

Here's how I do it!
http://file.stuff.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/checking-in-case.jpg

YUMMY!
Commentator   Sun May 02, 2010 8:22 am GMT
Language with hard accent is the way they pronounce the words in a hard way just like the Japanese.

Most of the speakers of languages who rolled their r are hard accent language while those with weaker r are soft accent language.

Listen carefully to the way they speak their language.
wtf   Sun May 02, 2010 10:08 am GMT
<<Language with hard accent is the way they pronounce the words in a hard way just like the Japanese.>>

What does that MEAN? How do you decide if a word is "hard"? Do you have synethesia?

<<Most of the speakers of languages who rolled their r are hard accent language while those with weaker r are soft accent language.

Listen carefully to the way they speak their language. >>

R's aren't rolled in Japanese.
How is French a "soft" language and German a "hard" language, if it all depends on the R?
Commentator   Sun May 02, 2010 10:14 am GMT
I am really Visitor, the Fanatic French.

I am driving mad all people, even my mum, my dad, my dog and my monkey.

My boy friends also are almost crazy when they speak to me.

I really want to consider French a soft language, because I am "soft" or if you prefer it, I am gay.

Sorry for my waste of time again.
currywog   Sun May 02, 2010 10:31 am GMT
Swedish and English and Icelandic and Faeroese and Danish(?) are soft (whatever that means?)

and

German and Dutch and Scots and Ulster Scots and Scouse English and Norwegian and Frisian and Gotlandic are hard (whatever that means?)

Welsh, Cornish, Breton, Scottish Gaelic, Irish are all softhard.

Dutch, German, Arabic are harsh/hard, Spanish and Yoruba are more loud than harsh or hard. I think.