Is the lack of a Common EU Language the Reason for......

EØS!   Fri May 21, 2010 11:54 am GMT
Is the lack of a common EU language the reason for the lack of a common EU "Öffentlichkeit" or "public"?
Well   Fri May 21, 2010 1:22 pm GMT
But they have a common language. It's called English.
Franco   Fri May 21, 2010 1:37 pm GMT
Only a minority of Europeans are fluent in English.
Well   Fri May 21, 2010 1:39 pm GMT
The Spaniards and their poor language skills do make it appear so, but they make up only a small percentage of the European peoples.
Franco   Fri May 21, 2010 1:47 pm GMT
50 millions of people is not a small percentage. Add to that the Italians, Romanians, French and Polish who speak very bad English. Only tiny countries have good level of English: Netherlands , Denmark and Scandinavia. English is far from being the language of Europeans. It is more the language of Indians or the language of Philippines than the language of Europe.
latino   Fri May 21, 2010 1:53 pm GMT
Well
Mal que te pese, deja pasar 10 años y no creo que puedas volver a escribir esto:

"The Spaniards and their poor language skills do make it appear so, but they make up only a small percentage of the European peoples"

Carecerá de sentido, ya que ni a un ,......cada uno puede poner el insulto que quiera, yo cojo amargado como tú, se le habría ni siquiera ocurrido hace 10 años escribir este insulto (luego para atrás no vamos) y normalmente solo se insulta lo que se tema.

ASÍ QUE ESPERA 10 AÑOS Y VERAS UNA UE BILINGUE ENGLISH /ESPAÑOL .

! que lo disfrutes! (es una broma)

!que lo puedas soportar!
Franco   Fri May 21, 2010 2:16 pm GMT
I see the Spaniards' inability to speak other languages as a compliment. That assures they will not switch to another language. It is sad how the Dutch and even the Germans drop gratuitous English words, expressions and whole phrases here and there in their everyday speech.
latino   Fri May 21, 2010 2:37 pm GMT
Franco
Me la chufla, prepotente de ...., lo entiendo pero no lo escribo. ¿Y ?

No tengo ni tiempo en toda mi vida para salir del mundo latino y así tendré suerte de no encontrar racistas como tú.

!Ay lo siento! perdón se me olvido que tú eres un "LATINO" más de los madriles, ay !que pena de hombre! reniega de sus raices y se camufla en la pérfida albión (para llamarse franco, tan cobarde como él , no está mal ), pero es su último recuso.

!Roma no paga a traidores !
(para ellos tienes de piel oscura, de usar y tirar como alfombra , por muy blanco que te veas ! eres casi moro! )

(recuerdalo)
latino   Fri May 21, 2010 2:53 pm GMT
Perdón a los demás salvo a Well y franco, si he entrado en este foro es porque me he sentido ofendido como latino, pero entiendo que el idioma de este foro es inglés.

¿Que necesidad hay en este foro de meterse/menospreciar mi idioma?
Aznar   Fri May 21, 2010 3:07 pm GMT
El sudaca bueno es el sudaca muerto.
yolanda   Fri May 21, 2010 3:16 pm GMT
Spain has a population of 40 million... the rest are illegal immigrants and Brits.
Putanda   Fri May 21, 2010 3:29 pm GMT
Spain has a population of 15 million, the rest are South Americans, blacks , Moroccoans, Romanians, leftists and subhumans in general. So they don't count as citizens.
Franco   Fri May 21, 2010 9:19 pm GMT
I agree.
Baldewin   Fri May 21, 2010 9:23 pm GMT
Personally I find the EU needs a common language, be it Neo-Germanic (and no simple Folkspraak bullshit) or Latin or Ancient Greek (Ionic). European documents need to have a original variant where it can be translated from. This doesn't exist at the moment.