alphabet

Duke   Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:21 pm GMT
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.
What does it all mean? Please no insulting. Can we not have a polite discussion without foul language being used. Thanks in advance, old chaps.
Guest   Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:33 pm GMT
I'm just speechless ...

This is stupidity at it's top.
Irish Gal   Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:51 pm GMT
What do you mean? its called the a.l.p.h.a.b.e.t What else would it be??
Guest   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:07 pm GMT
"What do you mean? its called the a.l.p.h.a.b.e.t."
So! What have those initials got to do with it Paddy?
MODERATOR   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:08 pm GMT
"This is stupidity at it's top."
No insulting language, please!
Irish Gal   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:13 pm GMT
I was pronouncing the word in slow motion if you didnt notice.
Guest   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:17 pm GMT
"I was pronouncing the word in slow motion if you didnt notice."
Didn't you read the rules before posting, no paddies. Don't do it again or you will never have a free country.
Irish Gal   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:23 pm GMT
No, "paddies"? What are you, like 6?? & realistically speaking, I don't think that would be a rule. So there..
Guest   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:25 pm GMT
"No, "paddies"? What are you, like 6?? & realistically speaking, I don't think that would be a rule. So there.. "
Since you are the teenager, you are the younger of us. To be young again. It is not a rule now but if it was up to the sane people here, it would be.
Irish Gal   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:31 pm GMT
O ya, & why is that? Because i'm Irish?? Ireland is the best country ever. Thats why most ppl love us.the charm & dont forget that accent. so just go back to wherever it is you crawled out of.
BNP   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:33 pm GMT
I'm English and we never crawl. We made your country, and own quite a big chunk of it still. Why don't you type some of your own language. Oh yeah, we got rid of that. The world feels sorry for you little micks and that is all.
Guest   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:37 pm GMT
The *french* *changed* your *language* *entirely* as well *British* *Nationalist* *Party*, it's *vocabulary* hardly is English anymore...
BNP   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:40 pm GMT
"The *french* *changed* your *language* *entirely* as well *British* *Nationalist* *Party*, it's *vocabulary* hardly is English anymore..."
Prove it traitor.
Irish Gal   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:40 pm GMT
Haha, get rid of it?? well, ya didn't try very hard did ya sucka. Every school in ireland learns irish. I'm actually fluent in both irish & english. TUILI...
BNP   Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:45 pm GMT
"I'm actually fluent in both irish & english. TUILI..."
Prove it paddy. Even if you can speak that language, your culture is a mirror image of ours. A large proportion of the people on the island belong to us. You won't get northern Ireland back either. You are lucky, you got what we let you have.