please help me to check my compositon,thanks.

ivan   Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:54 am GMT
US administrative logos needs adjusting to local conditions when walking to the world
5 years ago, management consultant Kim Tae Woo got a call asking him to rescue a Japanese plastic company from predicament. The company just studied out a great ambitious developing strategy, intending to carry out a bold and resolute drastic reform to company system, so that the business development would be more concentrated (focused). This programme was formulated by Kim and the other consultant who is familiar with European management fundamentals. Management indicated that theoretically this plan was definitely (really) necessary (indispensable). Nevertheless because it came down to cut short the management personnel and some moves not often seen in Japanese enterprise, management was in hesitancy.

Kim’s task was just to help the company to implement the formulated tactics. “It’s a universal issue. Many management personages’ ideas are ‘seriously deviating from the company’s real situation’,” said the management Pro. Henry Mintzberg of Montréal’s McGill University.

Moreover thanks to lots of management theories were rooted in the U.S., so in countries such as Japan and Korea the theory and practice come apart easily. The company culture in these countries is completely different from the west. Kim professionally helps Japanese and Korean companies to combine the management decision-making and the local practice. Kim said, “Perhaps all the world will accept American management fundamentals, but the American business tradition, which the theories depend on, may not be.”

Kim as well as other consultants with global consulting experience indicated that it should at the first find out the country’s commercial culture, company history and the company’s manner before settling (down) or carrying out tactics. “The more the manner problems are involved, the stronger it is influenced by local culture,” said Jay Galbraith, consultant and researcher of Colorado. Their main job was to turn the strategy into transnational action.
good   Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:07 am GMT
dood
Guest   Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:18 am GMT
Wow, this was really good. I'm learning Spanish right now, and I can't imagine writing this well. I'm trying thou, lol.

I might be wrong, but i think it should be:
"US administrative logos need", not needs, because it is logos, which is a they, they need.

This one is a run-on:
"US administrative logos needs adjusting to local conditions when walking to the world
5 years ago, management consultant Kim Tae Woo got a call asking him to rescue a Japanese plastic company from predicament."

You could break it up with a period after conditions.

^^ i also don't know what you mean by 'walking into the world"...

" from predicament", should be 'from a predicament'.

I dont know what 'studied out' means

"to company system", i like " to their company system" better

"Moreover thanks to lots of management theories were rooted in the U.S., so in countries such as Japan and Korea the theory and practice come apart easily"

Kind of wordy.

Try: moreover,

"that it should at the first find out the country’s commercial culture"

Maybe: They they should first find out the country’s commercial culture"