some my thoughts about this web and its owner

micheal tran   Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:07 pm GMT
i am living in vietnam which is not to be known by every people all over the world . i think so. because the fact that my homeland is a poorest one in the world so i think to myself my english learning is more important than any objects in my school. in the last a couple of years , i had been seraching through heaven and hell any resources useful to learn english and for the time being i found it aready.in my remembering, i found this web by accident when i was surf a vietnamese web about education.after reading all over the antimoon .com , i thought that i was studying in the wrong way , so it's time to change that way of learning.
and after a few months reading many novels in english according to one of the best ways to learn english to be noted in Antimoon , i dare to write this message to all the the people those who are learning after antimoon instructions.besides, i want to show my great thanks as well as the owner of this web who helps me a lot in my english. i still know that , to be sure, there 's some sentences in bad wrong , hoping all of the antimoon throughout the world sympathise with me . i make a vow to myself that i shall soon improve my english as soon as possible.this web is the best one to me , is my greatest teacher to so many people who craving for english language. once again , thank you all of you , but especially its owner who is the master in english . please send my message on your web do not ignore it . thanks so much deep within if you two TOMASZ P. SZYNALSKI and MICHAL RYSZARD WOJCIK do that once for me . bye! if anyone who wants to message me , please enter at: ghostofloss@gmail.com