"Yummy"

Guest   Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:40 am GMT
If I were right, yummy means tasty or delicious. But I remember I once saw they use "yummy" to describe a girl. THey say " a yummy girl for me". What's that mean? DO you use "yummy " to describe a person?
meesh   Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:02 am GMT
In American English slang, to "eat out a girl" is to perform oral sex on her. When someone calls a girl "yummy," it implies that she has been "eaten out" and that she was a good sex partner.

Or...on more innocent terms, "yummy" could simply mean something positive. "Hey, she's yummy" could mean "She's pretty cute."

haha yahhh
Mary   Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:17 am GMT
> When someone calls a girl "yummy," it implies that she has been "eaten out" and that she was a good sex partner.

Uhhh...
This is very creative, but I have never heard it used. First of all, most American males would just as soon admit to performing oral sex on a man as they would to performing oral sex on a woman. "P--sy-eater" and "c--t-licker" are pejoratives and, perhaps ironically, imply a lack of virility. Furthermore, whether or not a girl tastes good "down there" has nothing to do with how good of a sex partner she is: a "good sex partner" would play an active role, whereas a girl receiving oral sex basically lies there and lets the guy do all the work.

Much more likely is your second definition: someone who is "yummy" is someone who is very handsome or beautiful.
meesh   Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:22 pm GMT
I guess it's all a matter of how much you have been exposed to the vulgarity of today's society =)

And this case, Mary, you're a little more..."sheltered" than I am.
Jim   Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:41 pm GMT
"most American males would just as soon admit to performing oral sex on a man as they would to performing oral sex on a woman."

This I doubt ... unless most American males are homosexual or bisexual ... which I don't believe is true.

However, I'd agree that "yummy" would normally simply refer to the person's looks not to their taste ... though context could dictate otherwise.