for english conversation

mukeshpodar   Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:23 am GMT
I am fresher MBA with finance and marketing from rajasthan
i want to improve my spoken english skills.
so please suggest me about in this topic that what should be done me now. for this i can improve my english skills
R.K.RAJ   Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:48 pm GMT
dear podar ,the bst way to improv e your spoken English is to speak speak and speak. Hear ,hear and hear th e languag e spoken.try to get the Linguaphon e CDS
from theer market and us e them. Listen to BBC News and other p
rogramms.
YOGESH   Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:16 pm GMT
hai how are you.
i am yogesh sharma from india.
i am commerce graduate and atpresent working in one pharma company.
my designation is account assistant. and i anggaged whole day in my accounts work in my company.i have some of books for improve of english aslo to grammer.but i do not use it. i want to improve my english from basic to modern english. i want to thanks to you because your site is to good.please give me suggestion how i improve my english.my mail id is yogesh1221977@yahoo.com.
i will wait your reply.
thanking you,

yogesh sharma.
Petr Shnslic   Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:21 pm GMT
I too want to make the talking. You must to practicing all the times to stop the error production. If you too will maketh the conversation this is the e-mail of mine to do it happening. pshnslic1982@hotmail.com I new of language English and I hope too you.
noura khames   Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:40 pm GMT
hai how are you....?

iam a student in qatar uneversity ,and also working in al sharq news paper.....

i need to improve my english languag,i hope to help me to catge my gool

noura_k7@hotmail.com
hamed   Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:50 pm GMT
hai how ary you
i warks in focality of commerce but i find some defecalt in my english skills,so i want any help for it
maybe...   Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:03 pm GMT
i warks --- I work
focality ---- faculty
defecalt --- difficulty