Translation for ROMANIAN Song,va rog

Maria   Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:49 pm GMT
Ma bate vântul,ma bate,şi din faţa şi din spata,omul-ma apleaca la pamănt,mai-dar eu ma ridic,şi tot mai cânt-omul când fîi supărat-merge pe drum,cu capul lasat-şi-are pasul marunţel-ca necazul îi scai-dupa el necaji e omul Doamne-când se culca şi-n adoarme-mult măi mult s-o supara,măi-asa de n-o sti doamne canta-Omul fara supărare,muta muntii din loc in spinare-Noaptea doarme linistit ca necazul iar la-o ocolit-Fain in viata-i s-ai noroc ca nu-l gasesti,peste tot,şi-atunci când te-o mai lassa,măi ca necazul sa plece oi canta- Cum ti-i scris aşa traiesti,de necaz,nu poţi,sa te feresti-iar de norocul iti vine-sa nu-l tii pe tot doar pentru tîne.

The Wind blows at me,my face and my back-Man,I am bending to the earth-but I arise and sing-The Man when he is angry,walks on the street, with fallen head and small step and the
sorrow follows him.Ladies the man feels blue,when he lies and sleeps.........
Man without sorrow.............................................................................

Mulţumesc :-)
Maria   Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:15 pm GMT
Omul fara supărare,muta muntii din loc in spinare-Noaptea doarme linistit ca necazul iar la-o ocolit-Fain in viata-i s-ai noroc ca nu-l gasesti,peste tot,şi-atunci când te-o mai lassa,măi ca necazul sa plece oi canta- Cum ti-i scris aşa traiesti,de necaz,nu poţi,sa te feresti-iar de norocul iti vine-sa nu-l tii pe tot doar pentru tîne.

Man without sorrow,he moves mountains on his back.In the night,he sleeps peacefully
avoiding the sorrow.?

Noroc luck
Pentru for
Tine you
Irrintzi   Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:47 pm GMT
In the reading the romanian is so beautiful!
2992   Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:25 am GMT
:)
What kind of song is this one? "doina"?"muzica populara"? :D
Do u really like it???

>>>Man without sorrow,he moves mountains on his back.In the night,he sleeps peacefully
avoiding the sorrow.? <<<
...nope. Shall be like this:
"Omul fara supărare,muta muntii din loc in spinare-Noaptea doarme linistit ca necazul iar la-o ocolit"- "A happy man can move mountains with/on his back, - In the night he sleeps peacefully because sorrow/bad-luck avoided him again (in other words - 'he was lucky again')"

Cheers :)
2992   Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:36 am GMT
<<<The Wind blows at me,my face and my back-Man,I am bending to the earth-but I arise and sing-The Man when he is angry,walks on the street, with fallen head and small step and the
sorrow follows him.Ladies the man feels blue,when he lies and sleeps>>>

shall be:
"Ma bate vântul,ma bate,şi din faţa şi din spata,omul-ma apleaca la pamănt,mai-dar eu ma ridic,şi tot mai cânt-omul când fîi supărat-merge pe drum,cu capul lasat-şi-are pasul marunţel-ca necazul îi scai-dupa el "

- The wind blows me, blows me, from my front and from my back,
The man / The wind ( - not sure coz the commas are randomly and some words are wrong... ) is reclining me to the ground, but I'll stand up / wake-up, and I'm still singing,
The man when is pissed-off, is walking on the road keeping his head (forehead) down - and- his step are very small because the bad-luck is following him".... something like that.
Sorry, my english is not the best one you can find... :)
Leo   Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:10 am GMT
Versuri "Etno - Ma bate vantul, ma bate

Here I 've found the lyrics

http://www.versuri.ro/versuri/jmhdg_etno+ma+bate+vantul+ma+bate.html
2992   Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:22 am GMT
... I see...
Just... don't listen that etno-crap-music. :)
Leo   Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:25 pm GMT
Which do you recommend?
is this not real ethnic?
2992   Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:02 pm GMT
nope. Etno is a stupid band. They are singing a kind of disco/dance/etno.
:)
Ethnic music in romanian has this name: "musica populara".
Search for that. :P
2992   Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:53 am GMT
sorry.... it's "muzica populara" with "z". :)
But it depends what kind of "ethnic" music you're searching for...