mixing few languages to have a global accepted one??

2992   Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:19 am GMT
what do you think? Is it possible in few (10-100-maybe more) years to have another global language which will be a mixture between actual major languages?
...something like... "spafrechinglish"??? :)

How's that sounds? :D
Franco   Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:44 am GMT
It sounds nonsensical to be honest. An utterly and entirely ludicrous suggestion. That is impossible and I guarentee you my life and the life of my children that this will not happen.

English is the global language there's no need for 2, much less a constructed monstrosity.
2992   Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:01 am GMT
I know sounds crazy & stupid.... but I was just wondering...

Also I don't like the idea... but... u never know..
Franco   Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:17 am GMT
Yes, you never know, it COULD happen... Just like you could suddenly be whacked by a bionic arm extending from the Netherlands.
2992   Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 am GMT
:D
Alba   Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:37 pm GMT
English is NOT the global language...when you think global you think North America and Europe...China and India have billions of people so those languages are the global languages not English. And mixing the "major" languages so everyone can be the same and speak only one language sounds idiotic and only a person with no culture would suggest that.
Guest   Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:10 pm GMT
People learn English in India and China.
Guest   Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:46 pm GMT
Yes. You be true. And China people very speak good the English. Just like myself. This show the English be very good language international.
2992   Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:43 am GMT
dear Alba: if u have no imagination, please, don't make other people idiots.
Some time ago people were saying the world is flat. Turned to be wrong... coz they didn't had enough imagination to see over their limits.
Nowadays, indeed world is flat... but only from econimical/commerce point of view. Nobody was thinking on this 100 years ago...

I was just sayin: what if...? How could be...? Is that possible...?

Thanks for your smart addon.
Franco   Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:21 am GMT
<<English is NOT the global language...when you think global you think North America and Europe...China and India have billions of people so those languages are the global languages not English. And mixing the "major" languages so everyone can be the same and speak only one language sounds idiotic and only a person with no culture would suggest that.>>

That's nonsense, a great number of Indians are NATIVE SPEAKERS of English and an even huger number speak it as a second language. Practically all modern Chinese people learn English, so what language do you think they are going to communicate in, you nimb.
Alba   Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:57 am GMT
Again, English is still NOT the global language. Google. And stop with the personal insults this isnt the special olympics, although you are clearly retarded.
Guest   Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:22 am GMT
Alba, you are the one who is retarded. You come in here, make a stupid statement, get disproven, and now ask us to find support for your argument for you? That's not how it works.
Franco   Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:34 am GMT
Yes you are right Guest, Alba is trying to hide from the fact that he made a bludering and ignorant statement, like a child.

<<English is still NOT the global language.>>

What is this supposed to be? WHY is English not the global langauge? You are wrong? Can you name me a language that is more global than english?
2992   Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:41 am GMT
///|\\\
when I'd start this topic, I had in my mind the first existing step amd maybe next steps into having a global language, which can be composed from few another. As example we have:
- chinglish (spoken by Chinese);
- spanglish (spoken by Spanish);
- philinglish (Filipinne);
- hindinglish, or wharever the name is for that English which Indian and Pakistanee are speaking;
- and the examples can be continued.

My point was and still is: what are the chances after a long period of time many thise xxx-glish to unite somehow and produce a new xyz-glish language.
I already told, maybe sounds extremelly stupid.... but you never know, so I was just asking for more opinions. I wasn't asking for "google".

Thanks much!
Franco   Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:47 am GMT
Google can give you a googol answers.

10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 answers can be provided to you by Google.