popular names of dogs

Guest   Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:54 am GMT
Uriel, enough is enough. Dogs's mamma. Why not punblish a pocket dictionary on popular names of Dogs.
Franco   Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:11 am GMT
My favourite dog names:

Sammy-Politicus, Least Upper Bound, Goralindervas, Kularithmitaritanusiathimus, Kulhagger, Squalor, Berthol The Wise, Solomon, Arbitrary Constant

I suggest you name your dog by one of them.
Victoria   Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:23 pm GMT
Twinkle is more nice or Erik for the boy dog.
Sam   Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:32 pm GMT
My dog's name is Bob...which is short for the Spanish translation of "slobber mouth". I currently can't remember that translation though...
hummer   Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:47 am GMT
Spot, Rover, Barney, Hank, Margaret.... all sterling names for a dog i suggest
hum   Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:48 am GMT
as are Dink, Rex, Sugarpie (anna nicole smiths dog) and bob
Franco   Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:16 am GMT
How about:

Window, Handkercheif, Hydrogen Sulfate, Minister of Agriculture, Function, Restaurant, Tangent

They sound good to me.
Bon-hwa   Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:43 am GMT
I just call them "dinner".
Franco   Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:54 am GMT
Yes, I find dog to be delicious too. I dined on some at a friend who is Korean descent for a special occasion and it was splendid.
Victoria   Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:30 pm GMT
Eeeewwww. Franco.
nobody is eating Twinkle. Today she has the pink bow to match my top. she always where the same colours. :-)
Frank n' Stein   Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:25 pm GMT
Dog steak..mmmm... tasty!

Other great names for dogs:

Infectious, Tweezers, Physical education, Hyphen, Capital Punishment, Checking account.

Victoria,

Everyone knows that you can't call a dog Twinkle, you call a little star Twinkle! Silly bimbo.
Victoria   Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:01 pm GMT
Twinkle has the eyes that Twinkle - just like me!. I take her for a walk today. Frank, are you doing it with your dog?
SpaceFlight   Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:22 pm GMT
<<I DO have a bunch of dogs! I'm trying to cut back, though....

I'm trying to think of other people's pets that I know -- I have one friend whose Rottweiler is named Demetrius ("Big D"), and her big black mutt is named Sarah. Another friend named her dog (a husky mix) Lestat. Her cats are named Roger, Mister Twister, and Ms. Hathaway (from the Beverly Hillbillies show). Another friend's cats are named Demon, Salem, and Puck. (Sorry, that's a little off the topic, but cats are nice, too!)

I also know dogs named Ella, Pumpkin, Katy, Sunbeam and Blessing, Flare, Hunter, Gussie, Pup, Rocky, Saber, Madel, and Ito.>>

I had that problem with cats, but I've just gotten rid of a lot of them and now I have only three cats and one dog.
Franco   Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:23 am GMT
Some more dog names I've commonly come across:

Mysoginist, Boeing Seven Forty Seven Four Hundred, Mannekin, Photothermographic-Paper, Nylon Rubber Band, Quercus Berberidifolia, Laxative, Onto, Two Pie Over Three to The Nth Degree